What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes things were bad then, but the situation is getting under control. Manipur as I said is a small state can't be compared to a country of 241 million (and counting) : ) ...
And yet a state was needed to be given a shoot on sight order to 'calm' the situation down. Then again, India has a history of genocides and oppression of minorities. You did vote in the man that promoted the Gujarat massacre after all

I heard the net stopped in Pakistan around 4 hrs ago, how you guys are able to keep this thread flowing? Lots of disturbing videos coming on social media.

Why should anyone have any respect left for pakistan after today?

Well Pakistan as a country didnt have much respect to begin with. But the main item which I guess you are trying to elude to is respect for ISI, Army, Law etc...Yeah not much.

The irony.

There is an article in today's London Times which talks about how around 100 years ago, British bombed civilians in Gujranwala and how grandfather of current British prime minister might have seen the bombing.

Same scenes are being enacted today instigated once again by the British. You think 100 years would be long enough time for us to come up with a solution but ghulami is a hard habit to break.

I am going to tell you a story of a Pakistani army officer a 3rd gen soldier who lost 4 friends "fellow officers". he can live luxuriously because he own more than 300 acers of agricultural land. But that person serving because he loves his religion country more than himself and while serving in intelligence he know very well that I.K is more evil than satan...

wake up bro
you say all that, did IK kill them? Did IK ignte this foulness in the region which keeps taking lives of people? what planet do you live on and how stupid do you think people are. The junta is the reason why crooks of PDM exist because the junta benefits from it too BUT has been very successful in fooling the people that they are 'paak saaf' and politicians are the ones that are evil.

NO its the junta that was always evil. it even made Fatima Jinnah a traitor.

I think people are fed up with the police state system that has existed for over 70 years. The whole system has collasped. All blames must go to establishment for leading Pakistan to this point.

1683663277978.png
1683663402465.jpeg

So we have CC house Lahore, Baloch mess, GHQ outer gate on Peshawar Road (which was mostly cosmetic), Askari Tower, at least 4 dalay broken, what else?

This really is unprecedented.

Much more, sculptures, statues : All belonging to Pakistan Army and Rangers are only being targeted. I feel really sorry for our Soldiers, Army, ISI everyone in Pakistan. Feel heart broken...listening to PMA Graduation passionate speech by COAS Munir Asim but reality on ground is different when its own Army hunting its own people due to power struggle.

And closely seeing that No Pakistani has touched anything related to Pakistan Air-force, Pakistan Navy.

No Pakistani has touched anything related to Pakistan Air-force, Pakistan Navy.
PAF martyrs monument was destroyed. Navy bases are in Sindh and Balochistan where no one really cares about PTI that much.

Few brainless Youthias less in this world, won't stop the scientific revolution bring by Ch Fawad in this country. Stupid f$ckers are wasting their life for peoples like Shah Mehmood qureshi, Ch fawad , Imran khan and others
funny you say this all the while supporting the junta and PDM. wake and see that the people are NOT with PDM and its makers. That's why they are on the streets against you. bleet all the yahvian you like but the nation has had enough.

The irony.

There is an article in today's London Times which talks about how around 100 years ago, British bombed civilians in Gujranwala and how grandfather of current British prime minister might have seen the bombing.

Same scenes are being enacted today instigated once again by the British. You think 100 years would be long enough time for us to come up with a solution but gourami is a hard habit to break.

British bombed Waziristan a 100 years ago, guess who else bombed Waziristan.

It’s very cyclical

Few brainless Youthias less in this world, won't stop the scientific revolution bring by Ch Fawad in this country. Stupid f$ckers are wasting their life for peoples like Shah Mehmood qureshi, Ch fawad , Imran khan and others

The day you understand that these people are not getting out because of IK or PTI but because they believed that someone can make a better future for themselves, at least better than what PML and the PPP and the estab gave, that day you will understand how to actually counter all of this.

Logon ko khanay ko kuch nhn hai, peenay ko kuch nhn hai, bijli nhn hai, petrol nhn hai, khanay ki qeemat har maheenay double ho rahi hai, un ko insaf nhn mil raha, 50 hazar tankhwa hai, aur phir jab tum logon ki aik umeed ko aisay pakro gay, to woh bahir bhi na niklain?

Insan hain woh, bher bakrian nhn.

Much more, sculptures, statues : All belonging to Pakistan Army and Rangers are only being targeted. I feel really sorry for our Soldiers, Army, ISI everyone in Pakistan. Feel heart broken...listening to PMA Graduation passionate speech by COAS Munir Asim but reality on ground is different when its own Army hunting its own people due to power struggle.

And closely seeing that No Pakistani has touched anything related to Pakistan Air-force, Pakistan Navy.
there were reports of f6 or f7 model burnt down somewhere..

Do we have abdooz k mujasmay on land?

Back
Top Bottom