What's new

Our Royal PM and his crew staying in this hotel

Begging for flood funds and here is the most expensive hotel

View attachment 882045

View attachment 882042

View attachment 882043

Experience New York's Iconic Luxury Hotel on Central Park South​

Since its debut on October 1, 1907, The Plaza Hotel has remained a New York icon hosting world leaders, dignitaries, captains of industry, Broadway legends, and Hollywood royalty. As an established staple for lavish society affairs and blockbuster films, The Plaza has welcomed guests from around the world to enjoy its magic at the castle on Central Park South for more than 100 years. Ideally situated on Fifth Avenue, The Plaza’s prestigious address continues to define elegance with unmatched service and an ever-evolving modern sensibility.

View attachment 882047
Its not the most expensive, not even close bro more like mediocre at that location.

But it seems to be preferable for government possibly due to security issues.

Well I can see why some might be angry over this, but at the same time tho, I can't see him staying above a pizza joint in Brooklyn

Well I can see why some might be angry over this, but at the same time tho, I can't see him staying above a pizza joint in Brooklyn

Pakistan's first Prime minister was Nawab Liaqat Ali Khan. He was from wealthy family in pre-partition sub-continent. For Pakistan, he gave up (donated) all his wealth and migrated to newly founded state.

He used to wear mended/patched clothes to cabinet/international meetings. Didn't waste country's wealth or do any corruption.

Then as usual, he was assassinated by "unknown" gunmen, then many national leaders met same fate as him, namely Fatima Jinnah, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Zulfiqar Bhutto, etc.

Only thing that was common in them that were pro-democracy and civilian rule.

Its not the most expensive, not even close bro more like mediocre at that location.

But it seems to be preferable for government possibly due to security issues.
u kidding me bro ...its Forbes pick of 2022....

He can stay in Pakistan owned Roosevelt Hotel ..Imran Khan stayed when went for UN speech and the rest of the crew stayed in Pak Consulate in NYC.

1664072208064.png

May be they should have stayed at two-star Travelodge hotel and share the room with female staff to keep the cost down?

We will always complain regardless of which hotel the Prime Minister stays… before it was slightly easy decision for NYC when The Roosevelt hotel was operating but since it’s gone now… they have to stay somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom