What's new

our own government responsible for terror attacks

^^ This is coming from someone that believes in fabricated fables and conspiracy theories. You're a typical Fox News product. Frustrated? By no means. I don't even break a sweat. You're totally irrelevant and whatever opinion you hold is meaningless. LOLZ I'm just feeling pity for you. You're just desperate and no one takes you seriously. You've disguised yourself under a few flags. You won't fool me.

Which fabricated lies and conspiracy theory am I believing in? :what:

Again you are talking about me but don't bother to discuss the actual topic. You said that Mumbai was 'orchestrated' and I am asking you to please explain how it was done and who did it.

^^ I don't have to prove anything, especially to you. The Mumbai attacks were orchestrated. That's my opinion. Nothing you can do about that. Now stop throwing fits and pretending to be a Pakistani.

^^ I don't have to prove anything, especially to you. The Mumbai attacks were orchestrated. That's my opinion. Nothing you can do about that. Now stop throwing fits and pretending to be a Pakistani.

As you wish. But with that attitude, nobody is going to bother giving your opinion much importance. And I don't need acknowledgement of being Pakistani from you.

I am done here.

It's true that some governments do indulge in Psy-Ops. But there is no indication that the terrorism in Pakistan is orchestrated.

Where GoP can be faulted is their previous thinking that organizations like TTP can be appeased and controlled. Now they are realizing their mistake.

Back
Top Bottom