What's new

"Our Next War in Afghanistan Is Already Looming. And It May Be Even Harder": US Thinktank

rdxsumo

New Recruit

Reaction score
30 Sep 2021

The dangers that kept the U.S. in Afghanistan for so long are already accumulating again, little more than a month after the last troops left in a chaotic withdrawal. The al-Qaida terrorist group that drew America into the country two decades ago is poised to come back under the ruling Taliban regime, or it never left at all, depending on whom you ask.

"We are going to have to send U.S. military forces back in some form to Afghanistan," said Bradley Bowman, senior director of the Center on Military and Political Power at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies think tank. "I don't have a crystal ball -- I don't know if that is six months or six years -- but the disaster in Iraq took three years to unfold."

Military.com | By Travis Tritten and Stephen Losey

Full Article

Very soon Americans will see taliban will deploy their own Russian and Chinese air defense system , this will make next Afghanistan invasion of white terrorists bit harder

30 Sep 2021

The dangers that kept the U.S. in Afghanistan for so long are already accumulating again, little more than a month after the last troops left in a chaotic withdrawal. The al-Qaida terrorist group that drew America into the country two decades ago is poised to come back under the ruling Taliban regime, or it never left at all, depending on whom you ask.

"We are going to have to send U.S. military forces back in some form to Afghanistan," said Bradley Bowman, senior director of the Center on Military and Political Power at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies think tank. "I don't have a crystal ball -- I don't know if that is six months or six years -- but the disaster in Iraq took three years to unfold."

Full Article
I think his assessment is wrong. I don’t see US sending troops back. US establishment isn’t stupid. Withdrawal was a calculated move, planned years in advance. May be drone strikes here and their and Unconventional CIA operations but troops aren’t going back.

Other Rules
The next war the USA will fight will be that in the streets of the DC if she doesn't mend her ways....

The last time they stormed into the Capitol Hill unarmed! The next time it'll be like raiding the Reichstag....

The White have-nots are no niggers!!! Don't mess with them....

The next war the USA will fight will be that in the streets of the DC if she doesn't mend her ways....

The last time they stormed into the Capitol Hill unarmed! The next time it'll be like raiding the Reichstag....

The White have-nots are no niggers!!! Don't mess with them....
Racism, discrimination and Prejudice are the biggest fault line in the US. It’s not just about white vs Blacks. Every large community is racist towards the other groups (specially minorities) in their own way. Blacks themselves openly discriminate as soon as they are in strength. They are mentally scared of whites due to slavery , so most of their open-racism is towards other minorities. Unfortunately that’s how fabric of US has been evolving atleast in South.

Last edited:
Racism, discrimination and Prejudice are the biggest fault line in the US. It’s not just about white vs Blacks. Every large community is racist towards the other groups (specially minorities) in their own way. Blacks themselves openly discriminate as soon as they are in strength. They are mentally scared of whites due to slavery , so most of their open-racism is towards other minorities. Unfortunately that’s how fabric of US has been evolving atleast in South.

good pointts. Black people can be as racist as anyone out there when they are in majority and strength. Many people conveniently forget it.

US is shifting to the Pacific theater this guy is either misdirecting or is actually stupid. The focus of the next 30+ years will be the Pacific.
Pivot to pacific happened 10 years ago. USN is build on theory of Two oceans Navy. Atlantic and Pacific. That’s way US law states minimum of 11 active Air-carriers in US Navy. Operation in ME and Afghanistan comes under central command.

No way the US will send troops again and spend a trillion more. Atleast not in 2 to 3 decades. By then it would be much harder. If Afghanistan integrates into BRI and develops understanding and working relations with china then its no way ever again.

This is coming from FDD , so it should be seen for what it is. If Afghanistan is well integrated into the regions economic supply chains they will probably start fielding Chinese systems, and therefore economics is the best form of leverage.

30 Sep 2021

Full Article
Gosh US senators and house representatives disgust for Taliban's taking over Afghanistan beyond words considering US was the occupying force. Taliban's need to improve on their wardrobe and start appearing smart, all suited with the Italian shoes otherwise no chance pleasing the US trans and LGBT.
These think tanks were the main culprits in introducing the Indians to the Afghan theatre now they are at it again. Last time it cost over 2 Trillian for the failed adventure next time it may be 6 Trillian, so US might as forget about confronting China and start confronting these think tanks. Aunties Lisa Curtis, Christine fart, uncles Hussain Haqqani, John Bolton, Dana Rohrabacher, Tom Cotton, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Ed Markey, Jack Reed, Ted Cruz start eating Chapli Kebabs instead of Indians lentils to get some enlightenment.

Dear ol George Carlin was so right about USA and it wagging wars all around

I STRONGLY SUGGEST you all to watch this video, Warning explicit language

30 Sep 2021

Full Article
Why these Zions keep fantasising is beyond belief. There is a difference between we will have to and we will and expressing ridiculous positions is cheap.

The Americans just cannot let go Afghanistan. They will have to though.

Back
Top Bottom