What's new

Our Enemies before you step in to our Mother Land Watch this Video once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian wet dreams...
China and Pakistan have intruded into your country more than once...

Bir Khalsa Group Guinness World Records in italy . Indian Style :yay::azn:

So who want to start war with India
58hzg.gif
Most Welcome Ji _/\_

Last edited by a moderator:
China and Pakistan have intruded into your country more than once...
:omghaha: Thats the worst thing any An Army can do . If you are so brave you need to Declare War not Kids play like this. I came inside ur land .Hahaha - NOPE Dont work :taz:

Thats what you both are good at. Sneaking in. Dont have the guts which is why both of you are coward nations. None of you have ever really won a true battle. China - vietnam. What a beating you guys got

And performing stunts should scare the Chinese or the Pakistanis ??

Nice. :laughcry:

Wtf did I just watch..what does this have anything to do with "enemies"? Bunch of clowns running around singing and performing stunts? Maybe I am connecting it, maybe you are going to bore enemies with the clown show...

Typical 5 yr old Indian mentality at hard work

and what is the connection of defence section with stunt show ? this should be posted in members club section

What about enemies within? Hindutava terrorist who pulled off parliament and 26/11 attacks?

Especially Chinese Friends :china: No More Kids play :closed::

Strange, I thought only us Pakistanis (well, some of us, anyway) were paranoid and over-expectant of invasions. Guess the mind-set is pretty much the same in India.

What about enemies within? Hindutava terrorist who pulled off parliament and 26/11 attacks?

They have some amazing acrobatic performances to deal with that problem. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom