What's new

Our Dear Indian Friends giving subs to Myanmar

Myanmar is modernising it's armed forces exponentially Flankers ,more kilo class submarines ,FC 1 Xialong & DF12 export version called SY400 ballistic missiles .
They are just following the soviet style. We hope them bright future...

May Allah curse Bangladeshis who trust India as an ally.

Was that a compliment to JF-17 Thunder?
JF-17 will get graped( Yes Graped) by J-10Cs or F-16/18s as well as many other European fighters especially in Burmese hands.

Really - Cursing a whole nation?
Lol, I didn't curse them, I asked Allah to curse them for allowing India to befriend and then betray them which is inevitable if this keeps on going. I wouldn't be surprised if India false flags a terrorist attack and betrays Hasina if anti Muslim sentiment swaps borders.

JF-17 will get graped( Yes Graped) by J-10Cs or F-16/18s as well as many other European fighters especially in Burmese hands.

Why??? China provide arms to both BD and Myanmar...More than India, Myanmar is a statergic ally of China... Do you have even guts to suggest criticizing China??

Pakistan is selling JF fighters to Myanmar knowing well about Rohingya issue...Why do you to point out India without considering all relevant factors in our region??

Again...I am not againt criticizing India with genuine issue...

How about: May Allah curse those Bangladeshis who think Bangladesh has ally except herself?
We should encourage our burmese friends to buy more sophisticated and expensive weapons. They're rich you know...

Why??? China provide arms to both BD and Myanmar...More than India, Myanmar is a statergic ally of China... Do you have even guts to suggest criticizing China??

Pakistan is selling JF fighters to Myanmar knowing well about Rohingya issue...Why do you to point out India without considering all relevant factors in our region??

Again...I am not againt criticizing India with genuine issue...
China doesn't want to kill Muslims that are not in it's borders, India would betray Hasina at any time if it meant appeasing the population and winning the election for Modi.

How about: May Allah curse those Bangladeshis who think Bangladesh has ally except herself?
You are correct, for now. China isn't an ally, more of a drug dealer that wants to make money.

Lol, I didn't curse them, I asked Allah to curse them for allowing India to befriend and then betray them which is inevitable if this keeps on going. I wouldn't be surprised if India false flags a terrorist attack and betrays Hasina if anti Muslim sentiment swaps borders.
Did I say you did?- Really- Read again- Let me rephrase- Why would anyone pray to GOD for cursing a whole country?

Dude..You should improve your knowledge about South Asia geo politics...It seems like you are reading too much into PDF and creating opinion about India and BD relation..

Myanmar is a staergic ally of China...India values BD more in their foreign policy that it is beleived in PDF...If BD is really need to worry about anything, then should be more concerned how China protected an aggressive Myanmar rather than India selling an outdated sub for training purpose to Myanmar.

Dude..You should improve your knowledge about South Asia geo politics...It seems like you are reading too much into PDF and creating opinion about India and BD relation..

Myanmar is a staergic ally of China...India values BD more in their foreign policy that it is beleived in PDF...If BD is really need to worry about anything, then should be more concerned how China protected an aggressive Myanmar rather than India selling an outdated sub for training purpose to Myanmar.

Yeah, BD shouldn't worry about the Angel God Father - India at all. They aren't fools to read between the lines, maybe their Fat PM is but generally, Bangladeshis are smart.

Back
Top Bottom