Reaction score
Country
Turkey
ButOvAd.jpg

3a7f5e9e99794e8d4d79bbdf429ef82d_4.jpg

headline.jpg

zirhli-arac-takla-atti-3-yarali-71292.jpg

The driver was drunk :(
It flipped over, bad news. Maybe there's some stability issues. ESP wasn't applied on any military hardware, I still wonder why...

The height of the vehicle can be reduced. Ural is pretty important for I think that it will replace Otokar Shortland & Akrep at some point. Otokar must address whatever problems on this vehicle and improve off-road capabilities if they are to succeed.

deleted .... Owe, sorry. a wrong post from a man who is high on Ayran!

WTF is esp doing in this machine? ahahahah.... Next time maybe ABS brake system wil help, he drive fast thats what happend:laugh:.

WTF is esp doing in this machine? ahahahah.... Next time maybe ABS brake system wil help, he drive fast thats what happend:laugh:.
They already have ABS. ABS is quite the reason why the vehicle got flipped over. If the vehicle was unable to steer it'd just ram the first obstacle in the road. From what I see it happened as the vehicle tried a high speed turn with the help of ABS but the angle was too tight and armor plating made the vehicle too heavy to handle. Tumbled and broke a wheel.
deleted .... Owe, sorry. a wrong post from a man who is high on Ayran!
I've no clue what you're talking about. Ayran's for sissies btw.

The first contact regarding Otokar Ural is placed for Turkish Police Forces as a replacement of ZPT.

otokar_-_ural_-2.jpg

Ahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha!!! Damn!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Before clicking on the thread, I was expecting some brand new cool pics of it. Damn it again, i'm still laughing!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha!!! Damn!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Before clicking on the thread, I was expecting some brand new cool pics of it. Damn it again, i'm still laughing!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Attachments

• otokar ural 2.jpg
    otokar ural 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 581
  • otokar ural.jpg
    otokar ural.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 81
fvcking police replacing ZPTs now?

mına koyim müstahak bu ülkeye

Back
Top Bottom