Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Oslo imam seriously wounded in axe attack
By AFP
Published: June 17, 2014

OSLO: The imam of Oslo’s main mosque was recuperating in hospital on Tuesday after a masked assailant repeatedly hacked him with a small axe in the centre of the Norwegian capital, a report said.

Nehma Ali Shah was attacked as he returned home from the Central Jamaat Ahle Sunnat mosque late on Monday, the Aftenposten daily reported.

The religious leader, who suffered wounds to his face and hands, was in a stable condition after undergoing an operation, it said.

The police said they would hold a press conference on the attack later on Tuesday.

On their Twitter account, the police said that a stabbed man had been taken to hospital with serious injuries and that numerous units were hunting for the attacker.

Very sad news, wish him a seedy recovery. Hope the police catch the perpetrator soon.

Compare with the fake Woolwich attack with no blood on the soldier

Zionist Al Qaeda bring hatred and shame on the muslims

He sounds like a shia, maybe another sunni-shia feud spilling over in Europe now?

He sounds like a shia, maybe another sunni-shia feud spilling over in Europe now?
Not everyone who has "Ali" in his name is shia?

And the Shia - Sunni conflict is pretty much limited to the middle east mainly , I 'd ask you to stop trolling , but then we all know that's too hard for you!

And the Shia - Sunni conflict is pretty much limited to the middle east mainly , I 'd ask you to stop trolling , but then we all know that's too hard for you!

Yeah and shia-sunni definitely wont be fighting in europe since they are all the peaceful variety there.:disagree:

Dumb indiotian ali is normal name for muslims.

Retarded napakistani ali is usuaulayy shia thats why I said sounded like.

Indiot if you had any clue then you would know Ali name had nothing to do with shia or sunni. Harami bhaiyas ko itna bhi pata nai hota :omghaha:

napakistani I dont need to have clues about whateva the **** the muslim name themselves.

half-breed mullas talkin about bhaiyas :haha:

Norwegian Police today announced that they arrested a 30 year old Norwegian citizen of Pakistani origin.
The do not exclude more arrests. There has been infighting in the community around the local mosque.

Norwegian Police today announced that they arrested a 30 year old Norwegian citizen of Pakistani origin.
The do not exclude more arrests. There has been infighting in the community around the local mosque.

So,no Nazi Europeans ,huh ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom