What's new

Featured OSINT Exposes Agents of Fasaad in Pakistani Universities.

Time to bring Jamiat back in educational institutions of Punjab and KPK

Time to get these lefties thrashed

This is a superb counter balance solution. The state should influence education heavily. If it is unwilling/unable to directly tackle Western sponsored academics it should instead fight their ideology through the introduction of patriotic curriculum and professors.

I work in the academia here in The Netherlands. The shit I get to see and meet from Pakistan baffles me. Obviously not all are like that, but there are quite a few. Pure anti-state and anti-religion. Don't underestimate their numbers. They are teaching your sons and daughters in prestigious universities of Pakistan how to hate Pakistan and Islam. They get sponsored by Western countries to complete their PhD and go back to spread chaos. The Western nations are investing heavily to infiltrate in Pakistan through academics. They are playing the long game.

The state needs to intervene very quickly in two areas. One is education and two is INGOs/NGOs.

Last edited:
This is a superb counter balance solution. The state should influence education heavily. If it is unwilling/unable to directly tackle Western sponsored academics it should instead fight their ideology through the introduction of patriotic curriculum and professors.

I work in the academia here in The Netherlands. The shit I get to see and meet from Pakistan baffles me. Obviously not all are like that, but there are quite a few. Pure anti-state and anti-religion. Don't underestimate their numbers. They are teaching your sons and daughters in prestigious universities of Pakistan how to hate Pakistan and Islam. They get sponsored by Western countries to complete their PhD and go back to spread chaos. The Western nations are investing heavily to infiltrate in Pakistan through academics. They are playing the long game.

The state needs to intervene very quickly in two areas. One is education and two is INGOs/NGOs.

You've pointed to the two things in which we are extremely weak, and I do not see it changing drastically anytime soon. Although the new Think Tank portal, where the central government will take inputs from the think tanks and universities, is a good stepping stone.

What I find is, that we are hesitant to accept any new ideas, as soon as it deviates from our understanding, it is wrong, or stupid, or hollow. The sad fact is, these leftist (although I hate the term) do have more developed ideas, and they are more articulate in expressing those ideas, not just in speech, but also how to attack a single agenda from different perspectives. That's value I have not seen among the pro-state forces.

e.g.
Defence budget, size of the armed forces, support for terrorism, activities in Afghanistan, I have never seen a sensible reply to these accusations, in-fact, I have seen the senior members in this very forum lazily accept the above arguments. Because a counter argument has not been developed, and yet, it is so simple.

What? I thought Areesh and Dalit were the same accounts. 😆

We have all seen students who are more interested in joining societies than studying during their years at the university. Affiliating oneself with the left has a way of creating a kind of moral complacency that allows one to disregard one's responsibilities, to oneself and to one's community, without feeling the need to introspect.

That said, the state needs to ask itself why students go to such great lengths to resist being educated. Is this apathy to learning the result of an active discouragement, both by culture and the state, of critical thinking? How do we create a genuine culture of learning at our universities?
Cannot educate empty vessels!!! Education derives from personal desire or compulsions. Fact is humans are innately driven to question and learn... So, the answer is partly in figuring out what is circumventing such curiosity and partly in wrongful social stipulations... education for the sake of a degree, social stature or milestone so on and so forth...
Education should be grounded! It should be relevant to the surroundings... it should improve upon existing... In essence you cannot import education!!! I cannot emphasize this enough... people will have to raise themselves up from the bootstraps. It will have to relevant as simple as in a tea maker finding out why the method he uses produces such results or a craftsman learning that there is a better, more cost-effective, efficient and durable way of doing his/her trade. Niches are built grounds up, other's just join in due to interest or curiosity.
While all that is said and done... circus politics must be removed from academic discourse.

forgot to add that Zubair Shah Afgha is still an active member of ptm...
3242BC38-458E-4922-84B6-334C70B22BD1.jpeg
217EA4B6-C89F-42ED-84EE-0A782D8F10BE.jpeg

I can fully endorse it, I have first hand information on both Education and NGO and they have been playing a very long very long game. The case that I am personally aware of is from the age of 6 - 8 years, when those kids and families were hired or started to be groomed or whatever you wanna label it. and now 20 years later they are working in Universities of Pakistan spitting venom regularly.

Authorities are sleeping - they will wait further till this menace spreads to every corner of the country -

These monkey are trying to spread their wings in rural sindh / Interior sindh with hopes of getting SLA / SRA active

We are waiting for an accident on a magnitude of APS. Then we will wake up. This is a poison and its promoters are in LUMS as well.

Are they really that strong? I seem jaded cuz I see a lot of Afghan troll army making noise, but haven't met anyone in real life that uses their talking points.

Authorities are sleeping - they will wait further till this menace spreads to every corner of the country -

These monkey are trying to spread their wings in rural sindh / Interior sindh with hopes of getting SLA / SRA active
Believe me they are already spreading hate in rural sindh against pakistan and no one knows. Know one cares. They target young guys from matric then it goes on.
Keep eye on Sindhi medium schools they were almost successful brainwashing me when I was in 9th class JSQM targeted us to participate in JSQM RALLY and pledge Alliance to JSSM JSQM
they are deeply involved in SINDHI medium schools targeting young guys.

by the grace of Allah they failed I found right path. but my one friend turned Anti Pak. I haven't seen him from 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom