What's new

Osama Day on PDF

:P :P :P chalo tayarai parko ap sab ko wahin chor ka aon gee.

DRDO ka bana howa space suite nai chahaye yeh na ho space main hee ghaib ho jaon

nahi we dont want thousands of Jana..space suit na pehenana ho to salwar suit hi pehen lena :cheesy:

Jana - Yes or no... No maybe's, ifs, buts, qualifiers. I know as a "journalist" that will be difficult, but you can do it. I have confidence in you.

Did Neil Armstrong walk on the moon in July of 1969, and return safely? :rolleyes:

It's not bin Laden that's the problem, it is conspiracies in general. Once someone is convinced something must be a giant conspiracy, no amount of logic or evidence will work. They always respond with
"That's not PROOF. I need PROOF that it happened that way." As if 25 solid points of logic, eyewitness testimony, etc, aren't good enough.
Its like discussion between atheist and theists. Atheist always deny the claim of theist about existence of God no matter what reasoning, logic or evidence he come up with :D There was not any conspiracy theory about Saddam death because death video was released on media. In other words, people tend to believe something if they can see it. Reports also differ on what happened during the raid.

Photoshop and the Internet anyone with a computer, fifty bucks worth of software and opposable thumbs can create an authentic looking image. This technology has proven itself to be a two edged sword. Consider the box office success of the Jurassic Park movies and Avatar. Both movies feature realistic looking fantastical creatures who only really exist in the pixilated world of digital imaging. You look at Jurassic Park and you know that dinosaurs are not extinct. In this context any photographic image is suspect. That's not to say that I believe that the photos of Osama are fakes. The issue is that the photographs don't "prove" anything anymore (necessarily) and that American government has decided that, dead or alive, the world needs to believe that Osama is dead and that he was killed by US forces :)

Pakistan doesn't really exist...you are all hooked to a computer at Yale. When you travel abroad, we un-hook you for awhile.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Prove to me what I said is not true.

^ Catch direct Flight of PIA from USA to Islamabad if you have any doubt about existence of Pakistan lol

Dude..you are put to sleep on the plane..flown to Yale..hooked to the computer.

Dude you are not awake :D Can you prove to me that you are awake and you are not posting all this in your dreams

You live in England and don't understand the nuances of English sarcasm?
Have a native speaker explain the purpose of my post to you...then reply back.

Pakistan doesn't really exist...you are all hooked to a computer at Yale. When you travel abroad, we un-hook you for awhile.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Prove to me what I said is not true.

I am not sure what substance, but you are definately smoking something, if you are a active member serving in Afghanistan, it must be that Afghan sshiitttt that u b smokin.

You live in England and don't understand the nuances of English sarcasm?
Have a native speaker explain the purpose of my post to you...then reply back.

I live in England but i am Pakistani and Yes i did not understood the purpose of your cheap sarcasm. Who are you btw? American born confused indian?

I live in England but i am Pakistani and Yes i did not understood the purpose of your cheap sarcasm. Who are you btw? American born confused indian?

English Sarcasm is full of well thought thru wit & humor, his sarcasm is something of the matrix. Won't bother if I were ya

^ Dude i am not interested in his Matrix and all this off topic discussion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom