What's new

Origins of Covid-19 ? Man Mad , act of Nature , or something Else?

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2021 , as the world grapples with the Virus. No one is quite sure why there is a sudden rise in arrival of Viruses on Earth.
Initially the scientist laid claim that the virus came from Forest thru animals, and then mysteriously started to impact humans. Clearly the first impulse is that it was a natural phenomenon? May be it could be , but if you really view it from another perspective it sure changes pretty rapidly.

Right around the time , first Human Vaccines were created , it had retransformed itself into many other variants . Pretty robust , well planned it seemed , makes you wonder how can such a Entity , be so resilient. There have been other illnesses on planet but they typically remained same and can be tackled sometimes

The last 2 years , there also has been a pretty Alarming increase in what you may call , out of world disclosures. These disclosures are happening over social media and sometimes also on News , UFO , Sightings. Unexplained lights in sky. There have always been reports that in certain parts of world , animals have been found mutilated , most of the people who follow such news already know what I am talking about. Which brings us to a possibility , what if the Virus is actually a "Bio Weapon", not necessarily one created on Earth?

Conspiracy Theory 100%
Think about it for a second , if Humans ever found a planet and it was inhabited with other creatures which were undesirable pests , the typical human response is to of course get rid of pests. Now lets imagine Earth , which of course is full of 6-7 Billion Humans , for an outside Alien race, it would make sense to weaken the population figures by introduction of Lets say a Virus to bring down the population figures down to manageable levels ? It would appear as a safe smart way to reduce population without letting the unsuspecting Humans figure out that the Virus is a creation of another Species ?

• What makes the Virus so special is that it "Transforms" so perfectly and in such a short amount of time that it is very hard to imagine such a perfect Virus exists naturally unless it was manually created , and created so it transforms quickly
  • The second aspect of the Virus it becomes more "transferrable or Infectious " vs the Original , again signally a strange trait , how can a Virus have different intensity settings, I used the word setting because this is what it really feels like, a manufactured entity
  • Obviously the dense population areas are being hit hard , which again showcases why this has characteristics of a Bio Weapon

Now , the world , grapples with this virus , many governments specially USA and it's Media have been keen to state encounters with unknown , Aliens by their Military personnel , airborne or Navy

Why disclose this now ? The timing of these disclosures , and the arrival of this virus is very very fishy

Last edited:
What if Alien is investigated by the paranormal?

Paranormal has six senses ability, to see the thing we can't see, to see the future, to see an event from far away.

According to them, alien is real.

All the conspiracy stories about alien, they validate 100% as true, including UFO encounters by USA military.

All the UFO, alien, crop circle photos, and videos are true.

I still half believe it, but this is very interesting.

Last edited:
I just love it how people buy-in to this alien stuff, like ducks to water.

Muslims really ought to study the Noble Qur'an. It never seizes to amaze my how people are bamboozled when they lack the guidance and wisdom of the Noble Quran.

I just love it how people buy-in to this alien stuff, like ducks to water.

Muslims really ought to study the Noble Qur'an. It never seizes to amaze my how people are bamboozled when they lack the guidance and wisdom of the Noble Quran.

Yup, and Quran said we are not alone.

Hahaha

And?

Also, care to quote where in the Noble Qur'an it is stated that we humans aren't alone?

It's more like a clue.

If aliens really exist, then the clue is true.

If we haven't found it yet, it could never exist.

It's more like a clue.

If aliens really exist, then the clue is true.

If we haven't found it yet, it could never exist.

So go ahead, quote the Verse and Surah??

Again .... quote the Verse and the Surah, please. It's not hard to answer the question, if you know the answer, is it?

Holy Quran 42:29

Now, how do you explain it???

It could be the clue!!

What does it mean with the living creature in heaven (aka sky)?

It could be the multidimensional creature or it could be creatures living at the same dimension as us in the form of aliens from other planets.

Some people say if multidimensional creatures could even exist, why not aliens exist as well.

In our galaxy alone, there are trillions of planets. Not to mention other galaxies.

Based on probability, even at an extremely small probability, it could exist. And using another probability, some of them could have advanced technology, beyond us.

But still, I half believe it unless It's validated or experienced by myself.

Another half, how do I explain all the videos and photos on the internet? How aliens stories, kidnapping stories, interactions, shapes, etc could be the same between one person to other persons at different places (countries)?

Are aliens and UFOs exist?

Last edited:
The DNA Structure of COVID resembles SARS but with certain modification which could have only been done in a Lab. So yes COVID is man made.

Natural occurrence, I think it started way earlier maybe as early as 2018, there was a flu and tuberculosis outbreak. Third world countries misidentified as tuberculosis because it causes the same lung damage as SARS. This was way less infectious compare to Wuhan, this is why some countries recorded high positive record but very few death because they had prior infection. Also RATG13 is too far to make the jump.

What makes the Virus so special is that it "Transforms" so perfectly and in such a short amount of time that it is very hard to imagine such a perfect Virus exists naturally unless it was manually created , and created so it transforms quickly

Isn't there that "Super bug" that wreaked havoc in Britain ? From google :
NDM-1, a new superbug that is resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics, has entered UK hospitals, experts warn. They say bacteria that make an enzyme called NDM-1 have travelled back with NHS patients who went abroad to countries like India and Pakistan for treatments such as cosmetic surgery.13-Aug-2020

The DNA Structure of COVID resembles SARS but with certain modification which could have only been done in a Lab. So yes COVID is man made.

Can you describe the kind of modifications in simple words ?

I don't know why people complicate something that is simple.

Was ' Gain of function' research done one Corona virus? Yes
Is it natural? Enough academics say it cannot be natural.

Not complicated.

Isn't there that "Super bug" that wreaked havoc in Britain ? From google :

Can you describe the kind of modifications in simple words ?

Very hard to describe it in simple words however here are some links for more information.

Back
Top Bottom