What's new

Original words of Donald Lu in Cipher

Original words of Donald Lu as per shireen mazari:

"If the vote of no confidence does not succeeded and Prime minister Imran Khan remains in office, He will be isolated from US and we will take the issue head on.

If the vote of no confidence succeeds, all will be forgiven."

How come Pakistan army let this happen after reading this 😔😔😔

Literally heart breaking for me

The reason is simple. Over the decades army officers, bureaucrats etc have made the west a second home. You would struggle to find a official/army officer who does not have a brother/sister, son/daughter, uncle/aunt etc etc living in USA etc.

Often even if there is no first line relative living in the west they will have clan links where they will fish for marriage etc. This creates a complex web of connections and these people will often spend holidays there. Many will even aspire to retire there or open some business or buy share in business as secure source of income.

You have examples of CPEC director Gen. Asim Bajwa whose brother is own of a chain of Papa Johns Pizza franchise in USA. All this creates a pull to apease USA and not go outright against the West lest their personal linkages suffer.

Looks like Americans were really p!ssed at IK.
This is not a proof of any involvement, notice the if.
Americans told the Pakistani side that their future relations will depend on the next PM. Had IK won the vote, Americans would have moved with some stringent actions. But now all should be forgiven(?)

192564B0-1635-4D94-95DB-0CE17681B2D0.jpeg

Dear @Acetic Acid ,
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I can understand your emotions. It is indeed true that I served piss to your ambassador in our meeting. But look at the bright side of things: we have forgiven you!!! We have forgiven all your mistakes! You can live your life as you were living a few years ago! Your life will be much easier if you ignore the fact the last few months ever happened. If you continue demanding change, you will suffer consequences you will regret later. The process is already complete. Submit. NOW!!

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.
View attachment 834390

hold on! where is the do more?

i have doubts on the authenticity!

But this is a catch 22 situation. The fact is despite it's shortcomings the Pakistan Army is the frame that holds the country together. So for al it's flaws - keep in mind other institutions in Pakistan are even more compromised it is important to not be critical of the army publicly because that would just give succour to the countries enemies and risk the very existence of the Pakistani state.

It is this galling reality which despite what happened PTI and IK have fone out of way to support and redeem the Pak Army. To be sure I don't think PA was involved in what happened. However it chose to close it's eyes to what was happening for the reasons given earlier. In fact Gen. Bajwa went as far as to placate the West by being critical of Russia in the statement he made.

Dear @Acetic Acid ,
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I can understand your emotions. It is indeed true that I served piss to your ambassador in our meeting. But look at the bright side of things: we have forgiven you!!! We have forgiven all your mistakes! You can live your life as you were living a few years ago! Your life will be much easier if you ignore the fact the last few months ever happened. If you continue demanding change, you will suffer consequences you will regret later. The process is already complete. Submit. NOW!!

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.
View attachment 834390
Dear Donald,

I have stopped sniffing children and sleeping and logged back in just to c-c-c-ongratulate you on your latest success!

Yours sincerely,
Joe Biden.

I dont think these mofos never thought that they will be exposed like that! well done for exposing these pseudo deities.
That's why PM Imran Khan is the best thing that happened to Pakistan

But this is a catch 22 situation. The fact is despite it's shortcomings the Pakistan Army is the frame that holds the country together. So for al it's flaws - keep in mind other institutions in Pakistan are even more compromised it is important to not be critical of the army publicly because that would just give succour to the countries enemies and risk the very existence of the Pakistani state.

It is this galling reality which despite what happened PTI and IK have fone out of way to support and redeem the Pak Army. To be sure I don't think PA was involved in what happened. However it chose to close it's eyes to what was happening for the reasons given earlier. In fact Gen. Bajwa went as far as to placate the West by being critical of Russia in the statement he made.
In times of national crisis, army backs its elected PM instead of chickening out to US.

Looks like Americans were really p!ssed at IK.
Call this on the wild side but my feeling is Biden and IK have some personal issues. I heard IK talking about having met BIden decade go and his tone was very dismissive. To add to this IK stood solid with Taliban Afghanistan and much of that anger for US dfeat was vented toward IK. He became the face of the US cockup in Afghanistan and a hate figure by US establishment which Biden is integral part of. Then the Russian visit followed on the very public 'absolute no' to US made matters even worse.

If Trump wins again and IK comes back in power the whole equation will be reset. Even now Trump can be heard fawning over IK. The fact that IK got on with Trump just adds even more salt up Bidens backside.

Notice Biden has not caled IK once since he took over which should tell us something that he had nuts stuck in backside right from day one with IK.

Call this on the wild side but my feeling is Biden and IK have some personal issues. I heard IK talking about having met BIden decade go and his tone was very dismissive. To add to this IK stood solid with Taliban Afghanistan and much of that anger for US dfeat was vented toward IK. He became the face of the US cockup in Afghanistan and a hate figure by US establishment which Biden is integral part of. Then the Russian visit followed on the very public 'absolute no' to US made matters even worse.

If Trump wins again and IK comes back in power the whole equation will be reset. Even now Trump can be heard fawning over IK.
So? If Biden and Imran had personal issues in the past, his administration still had no right to put pressure on Pakistani establishment to topple elected PM of Pakistan

Instead of initiating a civil war

If Trump wins again and IK comes back in power the whole equation will be reset. Even now Trump can be heard fawning over IK. The fact that IK got on with Trump just adds even more salt up Bidens backside.

Notice Biden has not caled IK once since he took over which should tell us something that he had nuts stuck in backside right from day one with IK.
Biden was the vice president and US was bombing FATA
Khan marched with rally in FATA at that time
Khan was challenging US at that time to stop bombing

He's not in biden's good books

Last edited:
So? If Biden and Imran had personal issues in the past, his administration still had no right to put pressure on Pakistani establishment to topple elected PM of Pakistan
I did not say they are justified. The fact is as far as I am concerned USA was involved and at heart of it all could be just personality issue between IK and Biden. This can happen.

What I find funny is anchors in Pakistan asking for proof? Can't they understand that any conspiracy by definition will be covertly carried out and US has long history of this. It's not like they do it and then leave video evidence and a certified paper trail behind. It's all done with what they call 'plausible deniability'.

That is even if bit of light exposes them they have plausible deniability' to fall back on. Earlier I saw the DGISPR say at the SC there was clear confirmation of 'intervention'. What do people want? what exactly does intervention mean? That is one piece of bigger jig saw of conspiracy.

Yet some people are sking but but 'there is no mention of conspiracy'. This is liking confirming you found a dead body but detractors say but but the word 'murder' was not used.

The finding of a body itself points strongly to murder having taken place.

Instead of initiating a civil war

Biden was the vice president and US was bombing FATA
Khan marched with rally in FATA at that time
Khan was challenging US at that time to stop bombing

He's not in biden's good books
Well that just puts meat on the bones.

Back
Top Bottom