What's new

Original Baby Doll Sunny Leone

Every thing punjabi and sindhi is as much indian as it is pakistani . Period .

Even Hindus lived in Baluchistan and frontiers as natives for times immemorial .
Kapoor family of Bollywood consider themselves as pathan in ethnicity , Hindu by religion and Indian by nationality . Pakistan is a recent creation .

as much indian as it is pakistani . Period .

Even Hindus lived in Baluchistan and frontiers as natives for times immemorial .
Kapoor family of Bollywood consider themselves
Pakistan is as old as India since before that there were British India or Mughal Hind.

But now Hindu India is a recent creation.

Pakistan is as old as India since before that there were British India or Mughal Hind.

But now Hindu India is a recent creation.
Have you heard of Megasthenes ??
He was famous Greek philosopher and ambassador.
He visited the Chandragupta Maurya court.
He wrote the great book called Indica which explains the reign of Chandragupta Maurya of india .

Have you heard of Megasthenes ??
He was famous Greek philosopher and ambassador.
He visited the Chandragupta Maurya court.
He wrote the great book called Indica which explains the reign of Chandragupta Maurya of india .
BC at that time India divided into many small and big empires.

BC still the region as a whole was know as Indies/India even to the foreigners .
India only united under Muslim or British rule and after that the sates emerge after British called India very first time and same case with Pakistan.

India only united under Muslim or British rule and after that the sates emerge after British called India very first time and same case with Pakistan.
LOL This is Maurya Empire of Samrat Ashoka in 250 BC , some 2000 years ago from now .
1200px-Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

Last edited:
Even Buddhist didn't accept the caste system in Hinduism. That's why they had to get rid of it & create a whole entire new religion called Buddhism. You delusional idiot.
Buddhism is the oldest religion in the world .Even more older than hinduism.So Buddhism was created before hinduism and what you are saying is pure BS.
pure melody , thanks for posting bro , 1000% better than the current version . kindly dont bring nationality in between , just praise the talent as this was more than 70 years old song
Not 70 years old.It was sung in 2002 or 2003.

Guys please stop religious discussions in this thread.But you can discuss sunny leone and thievery of our talent as much as you can.
@Mods please stop religious zealots who are pooping in this thread.

Theft from Vital Sign (Junaid Jamshed)

Indian copy

Original by Vital Signs

Indian Copy

Even they not spare Italian national song.

Indian copy

The only reason I am not going further is because Mods will ban me for religious discussion, you won't like it if i start to show how great your Islam is. I guess Internet is already there
Keep your internet authentic information with you and also believe in it, i guess your religion is also internet base right?

Theft from Vital Sign (Junaid Jamshed)

Indian copy

Original by Vital Signs

Indian Copy

You forget this one bro
Original from Vital Signs
Indian cheap copy

Even Americans knows which one is original :pakistan:

Ever green :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:
By J.J
Original by Alamgir

Latest posts