What's new

Ordinary Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do we love them back?

Now Indian muslims are showing their true colors. They are nothing but traitors. People like you shows muslims can not be loyal to anyone.
He is trolling. Relax. If Muslims wanted to do something nasty, they could have - given the legendary cowardice of Hindus. Now the Hindus are rising and most Muslims are either neutral or pro India. So, chillax.

we conquer it i think u knw nothing abt history

goo n take some history classes it was muslim who conquer hindustan by power n thn it was indian got india by licking queens.....
So whose descendent you are? Bin kasim? Ghauri? Nadir shah? Durani? Abdali?

i am descendant of the one who ruled ur sry asses for over 700 years.... n if u people r still angry for that thn do use butt hurt cream.... cant do anything

Now Indian muslims are showing their true colors. They are nothing but traitors. People like you shows muslims can not be loyal to anyone.

What did India give us for us to be loyal to India. You speak like you are the victims. It is unfortunately impossible for the Hindutvas to understand the simple fact that no-you are not the victims, the victims are those muslims christians and sikhs who have it tough at each and every step. Even the Sachar committee report even though much biased shows the true face of India. India has never nor will it ever treat its minorities fairly. I still partly consider myself a Lucknowi muslim as my parents are and yes, we have no loyalty to India? Why? Because the stated nation gave us nothing.

Muslims have a separate history, a separate way of life and a separate way of thinking. India gave no respect to any of this. In civil service we muslims are only 3%. In jails we also have a higher percentage. I don't see what India has ever done to eliminate the image that it does not give a damn about its muslims.

Look at this:

Data collected by Prime Minister?s High Level Committee, headed by Justice (retd) Rajinder Sachar on their social, economic and education: In rural areas: 94.9% of Muslims living below poverty line fail to receive free food grain. Only 3.2% of Muslims get subsidized loans, Only 2.1% of Muslim farmers have tractors, while just 1% own hand pumps. 54.6% of Muslims in villages and 60% in urban areas have never been to schools. In rural areas, only 0.8% of Muslims are graduates, while in urban areas despite 40% of the Muslims receiving modern education only 3.1% are graduates. Only 1.2% of Muslims are post-graduates in urban areas. While West Bengal has 25% Muslim population, only 4.2% are employed in state services. In Assam , with a 40% Muslim population, only 11.2% are in government employment. Kerala has 20% Muslims, but only 10.4% of government employees are Muslim. A better picture is projected by data collected in Karnataka, where against Muslim population of 12.2%, 8.5% are employed in government services. While in Gujarat, of the 9.1% Muslim population, 5.4% are in state jobs , in Tamil Nadu, against a 5.6% Muslim population, 3.2% are employed in government. Though West Bengal is known as a political bastion of the left bloc, the ones who have always spoken strongly against parties entertaining communal bias, the state has zero% Muslims in state PSUs. While Kerala has 9.5% in state PSUs, Maharashtra has only 1.9%. Though the Sachar committee was not able to secure data regarding the presence of Muslims in the armed forces, it is fairly well-known that their percentage here is not more than three. Muslims form only 10.6% of the population in Maharashtra , but 32.4% of the prison inmates here are Muslims. In New Delhi , 27.9 % of inmates are Muslims, though they form only 11.7% of the population here. While in Gujarat , Muslims form 25.1% of the ones imprisoned, they form 9.1% of the population. In Karnataka, Muslims form 12.23% of populace and 17.5% of those imprisoned. Interestingly, the majority of the Muslim inmates have not been imprisoned for ?terrorism.? This raises the question whether most of them are behind bars only for petty crimes or because of the bias displayed against them by Indian police forces. Of the total inmates serving sentences up to one year, in Maharashtra , Muslims constitute 40.6% of their population. The high percentage of Muslims presence in jails is also said to be an indicator of their being victims of discrimination and suspicion, particularly as their prevails a tendency in India to blame largely Muslim groups for terror attacks taking place here. The report also holds poverty among Muslims as being responsible for turning them towards crime. Poverty and prejudice entertained against them is said to have further contributed to their presence in jails. Against the backdrop of dismal facts having surfaced regarding social, economic and educational status of Indian Muslims, the Sachar panel has made some recommendations in their favor. Stating that the future of Muslims does not rest in madrasa education, the Sachar panel recommends more English and Urdu medium government schools in Muslim-dominated areas. The Sachar panel also recommends allocation of 15% of all government funds to Muslims under all central schemes. It favors greater representation for Muslims in sectors such as health and teaching and also sensitization of government employments towards Muslims? requirements. The Sachar panel has made a strong argument for all Indian Muslims, except the creamy layer. With the Sachar report having already served as an eye-opener to the harsh reality about the status of Muslims in Indian society, the question is whether in fact this will propel the government to take some constructive steps towards improving their conditions or would its relevance be confined to noise made in media circles and a little bit of political rhetoric.

What did India give us for us to be loyal to India. You speak like you are the victims. It is unfortunately impossible for the Hindutvas to understand the simple fact that no-you are not the victims, the victims are those muslims christians and sikhs who have it tough at each and every step. Even the Sachar committee report even though much biased shows the true face of India. India has never nor will it ever treat its minorities fairly. I still partly consider myself a Lucknowi muslim as my parents are and yes, we have no loyalty to India? Why? Because the stated nation gave us nothing.

Muslims have a separate history, a separate way of life and a separate way of thinking. India gave no respect to any of this. In civil service we muslims are only 3%. In jails we also have a higher percentage. I don't see what India has ever done to eliminate the image that it does not give a damn about its muslims.

Look at this:

Data collected by Prime Minister?s High Level Committee, headed by Justice (retd) Rajinder Sachar on their social, economic and education: In rural areas: 94.9% of Muslims living below poverty line fail to receive free food grain. Only 3.2% of Muslims get subsidized loans, Only 2.1% of Muslim farmers have tractors, while just 1% own hand pumps. 54.6% of Muslims in villages and 60% in urban areas have never been to schools. In rural areas, only 0.8% of Muslims are graduates, while in urban areas despite 40% of the Muslims receiving modern education only 3.1% are graduates. Only 1.2% of Muslims are post-graduates in urban areas. While West Bengal has 25% Muslim population, only 4.2% are employed in state services. In Assam , with a 40% Muslim population, only 11.2% are in government employment. Kerala has 20% Muslims, but only 10.4% of government employees are Muslim. A better picture is projected by data collected in Karnataka, where against Muslim population of 12.2%, 8.5% are employed in government services. While in Gujarat, of the 9.1% Muslim population, 5.4% are in state jobs , in Tamil Nadu, against a 5.6% Muslim population, 3.2% are employed in government. Though West Bengal is known as a political bastion of the left bloc, the ones who have always spoken strongly against parties entertaining communal bias, the state has zero% Muslims in state PSUs. While Kerala has 9.5% in state PSUs, Maharashtra has only 1.9%. Though the Sachar committee was not able to secure data regarding the presence of Muslims in the armed forces, it is fairly well-known that their percentage here is not more than three. Muslims form only 10.6% of the population in Maharashtra , but 32.4% of the prison inmates here are Muslims. In New Delhi , 27.9 % of inmates are Muslims, though they form only 11.7% of the population here. While in Gujarat , Muslims form 25.1% of the ones imprisoned, they form 9.1% of the population. In Karnataka, Muslims form 12.23% of populace and 17.5% of those imprisoned. Interestingly, the majority of the Muslim inmates have not been imprisoned for ?terrorism.? This raises the question whether most of them are behind bars only for petty crimes or because of the bias displayed against them by Indian police forces. Of the total inmates serving sentences up to one year, in Maharashtra , Muslims constitute 40.6% of their population. The high percentage of Muslims presence in jails is also said to be an indicator of their being victims of discrimination and suspicion, particularly as their prevails a tendency in India to blame largely Muslim groups for terror attacks taking place here. The report also holds poverty among Muslims as being responsible for turning them towards crime. Poverty and prejudice entertained against them is said to have further contributed to their presence in jails. Against the backdrop of dismal facts having surfaced regarding social, economic and educational status of Indian Muslims, the Sachar panel has made some recommendations in their favor. Stating that the future of Muslims does not rest in madrasa education, the Sachar panel recommends more English and Urdu medium government schools in Muslim-dominated areas. The Sachar panel also recommends allocation of 15% of all government funds to Muslims under all central schemes. It favors greater representation for Muslims in sectors such as health and teaching and also sensitization of government employments towards Muslims? requirements. The Sachar panel has made a strong argument for all Indian Muslims, except the creamy layer. With the Sachar report having already served as an eye-opener to the harsh reality about the status of Muslims in Indian society, the question is whether in fact this will propel the government to take some constructive steps towards improving their conditions or would its relevance be confined to noise made in media circles and a little bit of political rhetoric.
You are a Pakistani. :) Why are you trolling like this? :)

Who is this 'ordinary Pakistan that loves India' you speak of? Never seen one, rare creature.

We shouldn't treat them badly when they come to Pakistan. We should show them hospitality. We Lucknowis are famous for that so whether a Hindu or Muslim enters my house he will receive a proper welcome. The Indian government itself however we consider an enemy.

You are a Pakistani. :) Why are you trolling like this? :)
A Lucknowi Pakistani.

We shouldn't treat them badly when they come to Pakistan. We should show them hospitality. We Lucknowis are famous for that so whether a Hindu or Muslim enters my house he will receive a proper welcome. The Indian government itself however we consider an enemy.

That's because mehman-nawazi is built into the fabric of our society, culture and religion. It does by no means indicate that we love anyone.
A better statement would be that most ordinary Pakistanis don't really care about India; their hospitality has been no different than what would be shown to a Mongolian, Congolese or Peruvian.

In the real world personal interactions are more important than to love or hate anyone based on their country of origin. A little hack for life.

A Lucknowi Pakistani.

It's the same old story. Both sides love playing the victim card. It's not rocket science - just concentrate on business and commerce. The mistrust will vanish in 20 odd years.

My mom was treated the same way years ago and a relative who is from Lucknow is also had the same. All now have pakistani passports. It is a flaw in Indian "democracy" that makes young girls want to leave and marry Pakistanis. Do they feel unwelcome or mistreated in Indian occupied parts. I partly say yes.

Would you mind if I asked you the obvious counter question that is going through everyone's minds right now?

In your opinion do Xians, Hindus, Ahmadis, Shias feel unwelcome or mistreated in Pakistan controlled parts? I partly say Yes

B0220000BL0000032890101010092WH0000AFA,love-pakistani-girls.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom