What's new

Options for PAF After India Selects Rafale for MMRCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
those upgraded mirages will be able to take on your f-16 block 52 and upgraded mig 29 is separate problem for you:P
and leave sukhois from the list.
upgraded ? JFT's will be upgraded too ... Every single aircraft is upgraded so ?

Why ? :lol:

:rofl: " God's gift to Aviation " ... Nothing comes close right ? Not even the J10's ?

Mig 29/ Mirage 2000 can be countered with JFT's ... What old toys are you referring to ? :azn:

{old toys}F16s and an Chinese clone of F16 i.e yr mighty J10. And not to forget PAF still not any of J10s. Don't know whether even any contract for 10s has been signed or not.

Make it both ways bro :lol: The MMRCA was going on for almost 6 years ... Surely the PAF may have thought something , No ?

China has Su 30's right ? Whats the difference ? How do you claim this utter dominance in the subcontinent ? When does that begin though the upgradation process ?

sir,

Look up the difference between Su 30 MKK and Su 30 MKI, there has quite a few discussions on the same.

Upgradation process, intergration of brahmos has already begin, Initially IAF is reluctant to change from N0011M BARS to Russian Phazotron Zhuk-AE AESA radars but the first tranche of radar upgrade will start in 2012,
IAF's reluctance is due to the idea of integrating the Epolet A or Irbis to get comonality with PAK FA for the newer MKI's.

K172 Novator is highly classified and there is no acknowledgement of its existence as such, but you can take your guess on it. There are active planes for accommodating Nirbhay on the newer MKI.

three tranches of MKI upgrade will begin in 2012, and currently India operates 160-175 MKI; so another 100 SU 30MKI are too be produced to new variants specs.

Although addition of rafale imho is not going to change any equation between Air power of both countries. Rafale is bringing indian Sqdn strength to required numbers, its not bringing anything new to the table, hence IAF fanboys can relax

{old toys}F16s and an Chinese clone of F16 i.e yr mighty J10. And not to forget PAF still not any of J10s. Don't whether even any contract for 10s has been signed or not.

Old toys? Your knowledge of all of this it seems it comparable to a brick.

F-16 will either be new Block 52 or upgraded to Block 52 standard, capable of dealing with any jets IAF has currently.

J-10 an F-16 clone? At this point I don't know if you're trolling or just stupid.

Ok, read the thread. The consensus is F-16 52, JF-17 Block I-III and J-10B. I'm not sure how effective it is, so no point commenting.

By the way, has Pakistan engaged in the Chinise stealth fighter program, any MoU? PAK FA is going in the Russian air force in 2014-16 period and India will be inducting it soon thereafter as the FGFA platform.

{old toys}F16s and an Chinese clone of F16 i.e yr mighty J10. And not to forget PAF still not any of J10s. Don't know whether even any contract for 10s has been signed or not.

How did you arrive at that brilliant conclusion in the first place ? :lol: J10's a copy of F 16 :rofl:

The contract was signed back in 2007 FYI ...

arent you guys buying a bunch of JF-17s and J-10s from China ? So whats the issue ?

I want to make this damn clear here for Indians

This is general Indian opinion here about PAF:

JF-17 is Chinese
J-10 is Chinese
F-16 is American.

In the end, to back stab us, You keep saying "oh Pakistan is dependent on China for everything--loosers!"

Lets take a look at your side shall we?

LCA is not 100% Indian
Mig-29 is Russian
Su-30 is Russian
Mirage 2000 is French
Rafale is French

What is it that you have purely Indeginous? Even we Pakistanis have the right to say that you are dependent on certain countries for your defence.:lol:

It would be a lot better if these statements are not said against one another. Its seriously a piss off:hitwall:

I want to make this damn clear here for Indians

This is general Indian opinion here about PAF:

JF-17 is Chinese
J-10 is Chinese
F-16 is American.

In the end, to back stab us, You keep saying "oh Pakistan is dependent on China for everything--loosers!"

Lets take a look at your side shall we?

LCA is not 100% Indian
Mig-29 is Russian
Su-30 is Russian
Mirage 2000 is French
Rafale is French

What is it that you have purely Indeginous? Even we Pakistanis have the right to say that you are dependent on certain countries for your defence.:lol:

It would be a lot better if these statements are not said against one another. Its seriously a piss off:hitwall:

neither french nor russians sanctioned us for providing equpments:lol:
same goes to china also for u. but f-16 says smthing else:lol:
and LCA again have some israeli equipments:P

Are yaar bashing band karo faltu ki, hum logon ne bhi sab kuch ghar main nahin banaya.
BTW
Jisse pata hai usse ye sab jaan ne ki jarurat nahi
Jo nahin samjhna chahta usko aap kitna bhi bata do fark nahin padega... Just ignore....

F-16 52, JF-17 Block I-III and J-10B.

Please tell me how those can't face up to IAF.

Rafale and latest Sukhois India is buying is costing over 100 million much more costly than what PAF has or hopes to have and every other nation which is looking for 4gen fighter is going for either Typhoon or Rafale. Which certainly means that these fighter are better than these 80's era fighter. IAF is much smarter than PAF since they went for Gnat and Mig21 when US was willing to give us Starfighter. So it is safe to assume IAF is much better positioned compared to PAF.

neither french nor russians sanctioned us for providing equpments:lol:
same goes to china also for u. but f-16 says smthing else:lol:
and LCA again have some israeli equipments:P
ahh but the U.S sanctioned you as well, when you were woking on your nuclear program. Don't worry they sanctioned us as well for the same reason. But the real question is, have they continued to sanction us? The answer is NO, we jus purchased new F-16 Block 52s + more are going to be delivered during this month...

Bl[i]tZ;2551397 said:
Ok, read the thread. The consensus is F-16 52, JF-17 Block I-III and J-10B. I'm not sure how effective it is, so no point commenting.

By the way, has Pakistan engaged in the Chinise stealth fighter program, any MoU? PAK FA is going in the Russian air force in 2014-16 period and India will be inducting it soon thereafter as the FGFA platform.
pakistan not engaged in J-20 in anyway. as it was clarified by PAF chief

but rumours supported by an MoU that was signed previous year to develop stealth fighter is there. May be its a new single jet platform.

Please keep in mind the effect of bilateral nuclear deterrence. All the rest pales in comparison.

JF-17 is Chinese
J-10 is Chinese
F-16 is American.

A Fact.

LCA is not 100% Indian
Mig-29 is Russian with many Indian modifications
Su-30MKI is Russian with Israeli, French and Indian components.
Mirage 2000 is French again with many Israeli and Indian components.
Rafale is French
There corrected it for you, but Another fact nonetheless.

So whats the problem. Indigenous in Indian parlance means developed mostly inhouse but if we get better foreign help, then good! Atleast we aint blatantly copying without thinking, or buying copied stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom