What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

All the Kings Horses and all the Kings Men could not stop Humpty Dumpty from falling.

IMO, will not help corrupts/thieves of Pakistan - IK will also survive this - IN-SHAA-ALLAH
However, trust in ALLAH SWT to save Pakistan from the bunch of pirates.
I hope you're right ! Imagina having the opposition (traitors) in power at such a difficult time ... worried

Read all of my previous posts regarding PTI handling of Nawaz Sharif and traitors in general. Every word that I said and every prediction that I made is turning out to be true.

I told you guys. Imran Khan's inability to tackle PPP and PML-N will haunt him. He had a golden opportunity to handout a death blow to PML-N and PPP. Instead he let Nawazoo flee to London. The corrupt gang is challenging the writ of the state as predicted. The Americans and Indians are lending a helping hand.

You reap what you sow. Inaction amounts to complicity. Now I will lean back and watch how this shitshow unfolds. I also have an answer to that, but would rather keep it to myself.

Interesting moves in Interesting times. Win all or lose all. Why at this particular moment ?

IK is meeting with attorney general Pakistan. Looks like IK is thinking to dissolve national assembly. All options open.

IMO, not possible now. Once the 'no-confidence' motions were submitted then assemblies could not be dissolved. One compulsion is that the 'no confidence' motions should include the 'agreed/united' name of the next PM and that is the main doubt if it is accepted/rejected.

Read all of my previous posts regarding PTI handling of Nawaz Sharif and traitors in general. Every word that I said and every prediction that I made is turning out to be true.

I told you guys. Imran Khan's inability to tackle PPP and PML-N will haunt him. He had a golden opportunity to handout a death blow to PML-N and PPP. Instead he let Nawazoo flee to London. The corrupt gang is challenging the writ of the state as predicted. The Americans and Indians are lending a helping hand.

You reap what you sow. Inaction amounts to complicity. Now I will lean back and watch how this shitshow unfolds. I also have an answer to that, but would rather keep it to myself.

IK is utterly powerless; but still fighting. That is his credit. Pakistan is a mafia state. Period.

President survived an assassination attempt resulting in multiple casualties to the security forces deployed.

What legislations would be affected by dissolution of the government?

Will a long term national government be formed to tackle the constitutional deadlock created by adhoc acts and amendments before electoral reforms?

One compulsion is that the 'no confidence' motions should include the 'agreed/united' name of the next PM and that is the main doubt if it is accepted/rejected.
There is no such provision. If resolution of "vote of no confidence" is passed; then a new NA session would be called to elect the PM.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
1646748488214.png

According to Article 54 of the Constitution, the NA speaker has a maximum of 14 days to summon a session of the house following the requisition.

After the session has been called, the NA secretary will circulate the notice to members and the resolution of a vote of no-confidence will be moved on the next working day.

From the day the resolution is moved, it "shall not be voted upon before the expiry of three days, or later than seven days," according to the rules of procedure.

Last year in March, the premier had voluntarily sought a trust vote following an upset in Senate elections.
In a show of strength, he had secured 178 votes – six more than required – to win the vote of confidence from the National Assembly.
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf.......................................155
Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz.........................84
Pakistan Peoples Party............................................56
Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal Pakistan..........................15
Muttahida Qaumi Movement - Pakistan..................7
Pakistan Muslim League (Q)........................................5
Balochistan Awami Party.............................................5
Balochistan National Party.........................................4
Independents................................................................4
Grand Democratic Alliance.........................................3
Awami Muslim League - Pakistan...............................1.
Awami National Party1Jamhoori Wattan Party........1

What if we make a decision here to not to post or comment anything immoral about any party or political figure?

IK is utterly powerless; but still fighting. That is his credit. Pakistan is a mafia state. Period.

Not good enough. Precisely the same answer I gave back then to people who think that Imran Khan is powerless. He has enough power. He wants to play it nicely according to the rules. That is a joke. You don't apply rules when dealing with thugs and murderers. Have a good look at Modi in neighbouring India. He already knows that he is going to win the elections. No fuss. Not even a sweat or a word from the opposition. In Pakistan you have Ali Baba and his gang of 1000 thieves shouting no confidence.

Like I said, Imran Khan will find out soon enough what being mr. nice guy means. He isn't going anywhere. He can fight all he wants. This isn't a cricket match. This is politics.

View attachment 821969

According to Article 54 of the Constitution, the NA speaker has a maximum of 14 days to summon a session of the house following the requisition.

After the session has been called, the NA secretary will circulate the notice to members and the resolution of a vote of no-confidence will be moved on the next working day.

From the day the resolution is moved, it "shall not be voted upon before the expiry of three days, or later than seven days," according to the rules of procedure.

Last year in March, the premier had voluntarily sought a trust vote following an upset in Senate elections.
In a show of strength, he had secured 178 votes – six more than required – to win the vote of confidence from the National Assembly.
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf.......................................155
Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz.........................84
Pakistan Peoples Party............................................56
Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal Pakistan..........................15
Muttahida Qaumi Movement - Pakistan..................7
Pakistan Muslim League (Q)........................................5
Balochistan Awami Party.............................................5
Balochistan National Party.........................................4
Independents................................................................4
Grand Democratic Alliance.........................................3
Awami Muslim League - Pakistan...............................1.
Awami National Party1Jamhoori Wattan Party........1

There is a huge difference. At that time, it was PTI's job to produce at least 172 MNAs, to repose confidence in the PM; but this time, it is Opposition's job to produce minimum of 172 MNAs, who vote in favor of the "No-Confidence" resolution.

Back
Top Bottom