What's new

Opposition Rally in Dhaka - Potential Turning Point in Bangladesh

419796_3467873576031_1246806660_4186284_261825110_n.jpg

:woot: :woot:

UNCERTAINTY AND FEAR IN BANGLADESH
BAL is transforming Bangladesh into a police state ... :devil:

90 DAYS - JUNE 12 - HAVE TO WAIT !!!

Have you just noticed it? This process actually had started during BNP's era, when the then GOB was coarse to form RAB and led foreigners train our security forces. BNP walas were fools of century as they had stayed mum while RAB killing their cadres but like poetic justice, the same force came to hunt them down by now. I was screaming at them for not to let RAB lose on the party men and not to celebrate during Bangla Bhai's apprehension as I foresaw the current scenario. But everything fell in deaf ear.

I also suggested JI/BNP walas to be armed to teeth, train party cadres, not to believe army and not to put all emphasis on people’s well-being as it was party activists not the silent mass create political destiny. But fools didn't listened to me and yelled at on the point that good work would lead the people to vote them power again. Then I had told them election wouldn't held by their term but they called me crazy.

On a related note, once in a family gathering, I had faced almost 20+ PHD holders+wannabes of Rutgers UNIVV, as all of them praised MUA/FUA to bail the nation out in their early days but I told them that they killed the nation state and the slavery might be longer than 190 yrs (1757-1947). They even wanted to involve in fist fight against me but I didn't back down and alas! Predictions of mine happened to come true thus our slavery continued in police state.

Have you just noticed it? This process actually had started during BNP's era, when the then GOB was coarse to form RAB and led foreigners train our security forces. BNP walas were fools of century as they had stayed mum while RAB killing their cadres but like poetic justice, the same force came to hunt them down by now. I was screaming at them for not to let RAB lose on the party men and not to celebrate during Bangla Bhai's apprehension as I foresaw the current scenario. But everything fell in deaf ear.

I also suggested JI/BNP walas to be armed to teeth, train party cadres, not to believe army and not to put all emphasis on people’s well-being as it was party activists not the silent mass create political destiny. But fools didn't listened to me and yelled at on the point that good work would lead the people to vote them power again. Then I had told them election wouldn't held by their term but they called me crazy.

On a related note, once in a family gathering, I had faced almost 20+ PHD holders+wannabes of Rutgers UNIVV, as all of them praised MUA/FUA to bail the nation out in their early days but I told them that they killed the nation state and the slavery might be longer than 190 yrs (1757-1947). They even wanted to involve in fist fight against me but I didn't back down and alas! Predictions of mine happened to come true thus our slavery continued in police state.

If the above is true, it leads me to believe you're some sort of big shot in BD's political arena. So you're opinions here must be highly biased.

And if you're not a big shot, then the above leads me to believe you have a very distorted sense of self-importance - and so you're opinions must be unrealistic as well.

Either way, what the hell was that^^?! :woot: 20+ PhDs not being able to anticipate centuries of slavery, and you did?? :woot:

If the above is true, it leads me to believe you're some sort of big shot in BD's political arena. So you're opinions here must be highly biased.

And if you're not a big shot, then the above leads me to believe you have a very distorted sense of self-importance - and so you're opinions must be unrealistic as well.

Either way, what the hell was that^^?! :woot::woot:

What the hell was what?

It is actually Baksal Fascism 2.0 in full blown version. As they say, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

This is just a little trailer of how the next electon is going to look like.

I am a little surprised that how brazen AL is, a lot like what Ershad used to be in the late 80's before his fall.

Read again maybe? ;)

Your posts make no sense. M_Saint post makes very important and valid points. It is you who is hoping for, believing in and trying to make another reality, perhaps with help of India. All of you will fail along with Indian agent Hasina, her entire family and the so called party called Awamy League. You cannot keep a country the size of Bangladesh down. If you are a Bangladeshi, I am not sure what you are smoking. But I think I know your type.

Bnp is not an islamist party, jamaat is not seen as a terrorist organization by india or usa. So stop trolling, Indian. It is an internal matter, keep out of it.

South Asia is India's backyard and whatever happens here concerns us...cry me a river but we have legitimate stake in BD affairs.

Your posts make no sense. M_Saint post makes very important and valid points. It is you who is hoping for, believing in and trying to make another reality, perhaps with help of India. All of you will fail along with Indian agent Hasina, her entire family and the so called party called Awamy League. You cannot keep a country the size of Bangladesh down. If you are a Bangladeshi, I am not sure what you are smoking. But I think I know your type.

:lol: Why so serious? chill!

I was just pointing to the fact that MSaint has been screaming, groaning and moaning, as he claims^^ (and complaining to JI bosses maybe?), in anticipation of some doomsday scenario painted in his post. I feel embarrassed when other BDs post such crap.

South Asia is India's backyard and whatever happens here concerns us...cry me a river but we have legitimate stake in BD affairs.

We are nobody's backyard. India has always been a Muslim backyard and it will always remain so. Just enjoy a few years of respite while you can, till we recuperate.

:lol: Why so serious? chill!

I was just pointing to the fact that MSaint has been screaming, groaning and moaning, as he claims^^ (and complaining to JI bosses maybe?), in anticipation of some doomsday scenario painted in his post. I feel embarrassed when other BDs post such crap.

Its ok.

If you feel embarassed. you can change your flags.

Back
Top Bottom