What's new

Opinionated - How India can "checkmate" China in a week if war breaks out

50 J20s bro not 100...but we can't call it a true 5th generation fighter since it has a canard delta layout
But as per one US research CANARD DELTA extremely stealthy

simply put, china isn't armed and trained to fight india, china is armed and trained to possibly fight the US, and while it is currently only capable of that in its immediate neighborhood, india is a military midget compare to the US and would get slaughtered attempting to do something as dumb as fight china by the malacca strait or do anything other than defence with its jets(occasional targets of opportunity aside).
As usual chest thumping...
US has 11 aircraft carriers/70 submarines all of which are nuclear powered... Besides that virginia class submarines are much more effective in today's naval warfare. These can perform stealthy lone wolf attacks. They pose serious threats to Chinese naval assets without even being noticed

India is about to induct people in army on contract basis.
Allah hi khair Kary.

1. So you can manufacture J10s in a single day if India shot down 100s of your junk by its AD system in a minimal timeline.. Remember the Mia Channu incident even if it was a human error, BrahMos successfully managed to penetrate deep into the territory of 🇵🇰, key point is we have demonstrated HQ9 (🇨🇳)or none of their ADS can intercept the high speed projectile, So the objective is clear and louder...

2. Propulsion system of Barak 8 including the dual pulse rocket motors and control systems are developed by DRDO.. many other subsystems have been outsourced to Indian contractors like Bharat Dynamics Limited

3. We have a total of 8 P15A/B destroyers and majority of your naval assets are deployed against the 🇺🇸, NATO, Japan & 🇦🇺. Time, logistics and distance will play a major role if PLAN engages the Indian Navy in IOR

4. Your MBTs will become a sitting duck infront of our ATGMs

Kid, let me give you a brief idea of what you are going to be facing by the end of this decade, only listing offensive systems.
-at least 500 J20, unknown numbers of naval and airforce versions of J21.
- tactical and strategic stealth bombers
-air, sea, land,sub launched hypersonic ballistic/cruise missiles.
-a new gen ground armored/wheeled platforms mounted with improved HJ10, HJ16 (fourth gen ATGM).
my list stops here as it's already a total overkill for you and now, smiles for me. :-)

Kid, let me give you a brief idea of what you are going to be facing by the end of this decade, only listing offensive systems.
-at least 500 J20, unknown numbers of naval and airforce versions of J21.
- tactical and strategic stealth bombers
-air, sea, land,sub launched hypersonic ballistic/cruise missiles.
-a new gen ground armored/wheeled platforms mounted with improved HJ10, HJ16 (fourth gen ATGM).
my list stops here as it's already a total overkill for you and now, smiles for me. :-)

Last edited:
Have you got the German made engines for your submarines?
not expecting anything more from a kindergarten kid, yeah, like our type 039B,C are running around without an engine.
I don't mind, I'll just sit back and relax while watching you fella manufacturing less than 10 tejas per year. :disagree:

not expecting anything more from a kindergarten kid, yeah, like our type 039B,C are running around without an engine.
I don't mind, I'll just sit back and relax while watching you fella manufacturing less than 10 tejas per year. :disagree:
Chinese made engines can run only on South China Sea.... I'm talking about the submarine’s which is yet to be delivered to Pakistan and Thailand due to non availability of MTU engines

Chinese made engines can run only on South China Sea.... I'm talking about the submarine’s which is yet to be delivered to Pakistan and Thailand due to non availability of MTU engines
as usual, the you know everything, "only in South China sea". :disagree:
200.gif

I'm fucking proud, 2 per month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom