What's new

Opinionated - Can we reunite with Bangladesh / East Pakistan

BD and Pakistan parted in 1971 under bad circumstances but the split was inevitable anyway due to geographical distance and also differences in culture.

Twenty more years and we were entering into internet age. Social media and other technologies have made distance meaningless. With the Belt and Road Initiative, Pakistan and Bangladesh can have a road link. This all is happening. But one evil force made us split. Now that the evil force has exposed itself more than ever, whats better way than join hands and beat it together.

Twenty more years and we were entering into internet age. Social media and other technologies have made distance meaningless. With the Belt and Road Initiative Pakistan and Bangladesh can have a road link. This all is happening. But one evil force made us split. Now that evil force has exposed itself more than ever, whats better way than join hands and beat it together.

So a road nearly 3000 km long going through india will connect Pakistan and bangladesh?....... :disagree:..........you are either trolling or have a very low IQ..............:disagree:

When nationalists come into power in Pakistan who are followers of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Ms. Fatima Jinnah, and same happens in Bangladesh, there's only logic that we reunite.

Our roots are the same, our objectives are the same and so our destination is the same.

The above is what happens when you have a very low IQ but think you are intelligent......... :disagree:

Twenty more years and we were entering into internet age. Social media and other technologies have made distance meaningless. With the Belt and Road Initiative, Pakistan and Bangladesh can have a road link. This all is happening. But one evil force made us split. Now that the evil force has exposed itself more than ever, whats better way than join hands and beat it together.

No offence but if a referendum was held in BD to reunite with Pakistan, I think less than 5% of the population would vote yes.

BD has no ethnic issues and a strong economy, what does it gain by taking on Pakistan’s problems now?

India won’t attack BD and it’s trade will be overwhelming with India as it is a large neighbour and gives access to Nepal and Bhutan.

No offence but if a referendum was held in BD to reunite with Pakistan, I think less than 5% of the population would vote yes.

BD has no ethnic issues and a strong economy, what does it gain by taking on Pakistan’s problems now?

India won’t attack BD and it’s trade will be overwhelming with India as it is a large neighbour and gives access to Nepal and Bhutan.

Pakistan will just economically exploit bdesh again.

Pakistan will just economically exploit bdesh again.

What will happen is that BD would need to increase taxes and spend 10s of billions a year subsidising Pakistan.

Like I say no gain for BD at all in any way.

When nationalists come into power in Pakistan who are followers of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Ms. Fatima Jinnah, and same happens in Bangladesh, there's only logic that we reunite.

Our roots are the same, our objectives are the same and so our destination is the same.

I support you @Salik . This vision is beautiful. There will be road-blocks in the way and what and if but why is there. Why we were created as a separate country is the same for Pakistan and Bangladesh. I support you on that.

Keep paddling the ideas.. may the support of Allah be with you to Unite Muslims.

Pak hasnt learnt from UK to control as well as run its territories 1000s of km away. British ruled the area of Pakistan for 100 or more years but Pakistan's leadership didnt learn from them.

Control is wrong word. Manage is the right word.

You actually tried to control East Pakistan on the lines of British Raj and got the repetition of 1947.

Back
Top Bottom