What's new

Opinion: Propaganda & Politics in Pakistan | All the time Politics has destroyed Pakistan Economy

I expected this formula which is basically admitting PTI is good as PMLN.

So we are in agreement that PTI can’t be trusted like PMLN? No one is defending PMLN here just to be sure. But PTI is being defended like crazy alright.

For that, he needs funds. Right now, the source of funds are being questioned.

How did you come to that conclusion that PTI & PMLN are same? one is taking donations from overseas Pakistanis, bringing the money in to the country through official banking channels and declaring it for its election campaign. While the other is taking money from a known terrorist and Pakistan's intelligence agency to overthrow an elected government.

Can you explain your logic to everyone?.

I expected this formula which is basically admitting PTI is good as PMLN.

So we are in agreement that PTI can’t be trusted like PMLN? No one is defending PMLN here just to be sure. But PTI is being defended like crazy alright.

For that, he needs funds. Right now, the source of funds are being questioned.
Question being asked by pti and other foriegner pakistanis that they are holding pakistani passport, how come they are not pakistanis? Remittance leta waqt khyal nai ata?

would be interesting to see the case in xourt and whe judge give decison in favor of pti thn again cry b pdm.

No Imran Khan is liar because after keep reminding him for illegal funding, Akbar S Babar founding member kept telling Imran Khan to stop illicit money from foreign companies, this is wrong, this is illegal,

Please cite the relevant law...

Pakistan News Channel Rating 2022​

According to a recent report, ARY News has broken all viewership records on YouTube Pakistan in the News Category with massive 45 Crore Views during the period of 15th May to 22nd June 2022.

ARY News is the top news channel in Pakistan with 45 crore views, followed by GEO News with 24 crore views. Bol News is at third place with 22 crore views, while Channel 24 is at fourth place with 17 crore views. Samaa News is at fifth place with 13 crore views.

These ratings are based on the number of views each channel has received in 2022. The top five channels in Pakistan are all news channels, which indicates that Pakistani viewers are interested in keeping up with current events. All of these channels have high viewership, which demonstrates the popularity of news programming in Pakistan.

This is a surprising achievement for ARY News, considering that Pakistan State Television (PTV) ranked at the bottom of the table with Just 4 Lakh and 88 Thousands Views on YouTube during the same period.

Karma has hit back, hit furiously on the back of PTI and its touts, and exposed the real truth of ARY and PTI touts liars.

Hahaha. Kids like you are heroes here at defence.pk forum, because you are senior moderator and a propagandist here -, never will & never have made a slight dent on me and my principles, hater.

Go keep sucking PTI and Imran Khan, keep foreign funding ongoing to a corrupt party.
ignorant idiots like you will never learn their lessons, shabash keep licking the boots, i am happy for you.

Donot know whose not from Punjab, Imran Khan is from same city where I am from, yes am from Punjab. As for Salman Iqbal, clearly his Channel ARY News is propagandist and manupulating with facts with an agenda of some sort. I donot know where Salman iqbal is from actually, so no bughz.

its the arrogance, ego and pure lies that hurt me, for I voted for PTI, and most of the time am busy in my office and work, so donot have time much for propaganda defence.pk. So I expose Imran Khan and you guys can not accept it. As a member with my few posts you all become against me, LoL.

Sooner or later you must have read threads of me exposing Sharif corrupts, Maryam, Zardaris etc, i guess you miss those corruption threads, but spear hits you all hard when I expose Imran Khan and PTI liars.

So this pumps me up to expose cult Imran Khan and PTI to the core.
o bhai bus ker yaar na ro.

FB_IMG_1657726597837.jpg

So far i have posted around 7-8 people saying they are pakistanis and ECP posted list says they are not pakistani.

Question being asked by pti and other foriegner pakistanis that they are holding pakistani passport, how come they are not pakistanis? Remittance leta waqt khyal nai ata?

would be interesting to see the case in xourt and whe judge give decison in favor of pti thn again cry b pdm.
Remittance and funding for political parties are big differences. I will hold same stance on PMLN. It is matter of threat for Pakistan. Pakistani political parties are being bought left and right. And the source of funding is the key to ascertain whether they are reliable for Pakistan or not.

How did you come to that conclusion that PTI & PMLN are same? one is taking donations from overseas Pakistanis, bringing the money in to the country through official banking channels and declaring it for its election campaign. While the other is taking money from a known terrorist and Pakistan's intelligence agency to overthrow an elected government.

Can you explain your logic to everyone?.
Have you read your own post?

You implied PTI is same as PMLN every times you use PMLN as benchmark. I simply agreed with your analysis in regards to accountability of PMLN but I prefer equal accountability in the light of imranistan using PMLN as benchmark.

Back
Top Bottom