Pakistan
Screenshot_20220802-104508_Chrome.jpg

Need to ban funding from America.
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Any plans how to counter this overseas funding

Screenshot_20220802-104641_Chrome.jpg

We can probably introduce ban on overseas Pakistani funding that may help

Exception obviously to babloo and co

Overseas Pakistanis ALREADY have voting rights. They were NEVER taken away.

Guess someone needs to tell you what over seas mean.
Pick up a dictionary..and see the meaning of overseas..

I've never met a Pakistani in Canada who is not passionate about Imran. :agree:
I never met a Pakistani who is passionate about IK in USA too provided one principle is satisfied..they are above 50 and belong to Punjab

Everyone else support IK

@ziaulislam , Overseas Pakistanis keeping the country afloat with remittances. The Naan-Nihari Nooniyahs have miserably failed over & over and the sun is setting on the Shareef & Zardari Dynasties.
We pay for our families or as an investment..it's true we can cut down our investment but probably won't cut down family support

One reason why remittance are down is actually devaluing means I am sending less for bigger buck..I don't need to send 2k every month now. Things work good with even 1 k now

I never met a Pakistani who is passionate about IK in USA too provided one principle is satisfied..they are above 50 and belong to Punjab

Everyone else support IK

We pay for our families or as an investment..it's true we can cut down our investment but probably won't cut down family support

One reason why remittance are down is actually devaluing means I am sending less for bigger buck..I don't need to send 2k every month now. Things work good with even 1 k now
That age group can't help themselves. They grew up in a time when only sources of truth was PTV and newspapers. PTV would lie on behalf of gov and newspapers were bought out by political parties.

Critics could be beaten up, jailed or made to disappear and public won't even know. Police was openly used for all this by the ones in power.

Nawaz was as much of a gold worshipper in the 90s as he is today yet his supporters believed he was incorruptible who was driving around in latest Mercedeses bought from haq halal kamai.

For them Benazir was a princess of democracy and Nawaz Sharif a caretaker of Islam, nationalism, national honor etc. and all other nonsense.

These people have lived better part of their lives in a lie and facing truth for them is equivalent to accepting defeat for their life long beliefs.

Everyone else support IK
Even the few 50+ Punjabi Pakistanis I know here are pro IK. The only place I've seen some Pakistanis (allegedly) from Canada who are not pro IK is in PDF. Not sure if they are from Punjab or elsewhere in Pakistan.

I donated as well to PTI. I am born and bred in England (in my early 30’s) but my heart is always attached to Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom