What's new

Operational Space Launching Vehicles (SLVs) of Iran

drmeson

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
9th in the World, Ist Islamic, 2nd MENA (after Israel), 4th in Asia to have satellite launching capability into the orbital since 2009.

Current capability, 3 staged Solid/Liquid+Solid+Solid IRBM to ICBM/SLV with TVC stages demonstrated.
@aryobarzan @SOHEIL

Wait for the pics to be uploaded.

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-01.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-02.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-03.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-04.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-05.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-06.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-07.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-08.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-09.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-10.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-11.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-12.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-13.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-14.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-15.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-16.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-17.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-18.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-19.jpg

OPERATIONAL-SPACE-LAUNCHING-VEHICLES-Final-20.jpg

Last edited:
@drmeson ..excellent ....I can only guess how much effort it was to put this together..very professional my friend and lots thanks to you.

Thanks, yes it took effort but now we have proper infoslides at one place. In case someone needs information from one set of slides, they can pick it from here.

Next I am going to do it on missiles.

Did anyone get any application info on Raafay ?

Did anyone get any application info on Raafay ?

I guess Rafe' is IRGC's second try after Salman TVC engine which is designed to inject satellites into the orbit and/or move among orbits in order to reach the Geostationary ones.

Specifications of Rafe' engine :
1- 68 Tons of Thrust
2- Enjoys Light Composite Body
3- TVC Capable
4- Inter Orbit Launching Capability
5- Solid Fuel
6- A Bridge To 36,000 KM Geostationary Orbits (Navigation Purposes).

موشک-ماهواره-بر-ایران-750x430.jpg

3366568.jpg

I guess Rafe' is IRGC's second try after Salman TVC engine which is designed to inject satellites into the orbit and/or move among orbits in order to reach the Geostationary ones.

Specifications of Rafe' engine :
1- 68 Tons of Thrust
2- Enjoys Light Composite Body
3- TVC Capable
4- Inter Orbit Launching Capability
5- Solid Fuel
6- A Bridge To 36,000 KM Geostationary Orbits (Navigation Purposes).

View attachment 846510
View attachment 846511

Do we have any indication of stages of Sarir and Sepeher? both are from Simorgh Lineage

btw Raafay + Salman = ICBM-MaRV.

Good work, always admired Iranian resiliency, ingenuity and despite traitors in the midst, their top leadership's commitment to the advancement and betterment of their country. In direct contrast to my country, where the whole top leadership and the rest of the elites are on the payrolls of the enemies of the country and are in the process dismantling and destroying it from within for the last 35 years.

Good work, always admired Iranian resiliency, ingenuity and despite traitors in the midst, their top leadership's commitment to the advancement and betterment of their country. In direct contrast to my country, where the whole top leadership and the rest of the elites are on the payrolls of the enemies of the country and are in the process dismantling and destroying it from within for the last 35 years.

Thanks for liking the thread. I will tag you if the thread gets updates.

Raisi's Government is focusing on space even more. So we might see some serious deployments in the space during his tenure like Sarir and Sepeher SLV launches. They are some serious machines.

Did you make this list yourself?

Learned a few new things here. Thanks!

Yes all by myself. But data is obviously from official releases and images from Norbert Burgge and Sohail's posted thread. I have given credit to both ... At least now we have a proper data set at one place.

Some people on Twitter are calling this a new improved LRE-4++ stage to power SIMORGH-3. Some stupid people are calling it an ICBM, what they do not know is that Sejjil-3 has a range of close to an ICBM while if among any of the current SLV's in Iranian arsenal has to be deployed as an ICBM then it would be Qassed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom