What's new

Operation Tirah Valley | News & Updates

Last I heard, the PA had cleared the majority area of terrorists.

No tally of those killed on TTP side though.

A "majority" mean that there are still pockets of resistance with on-going operations? What are our losses of personnel so far in total?

The big mistake is organizing new militia, when army will stop their funds tomorrow they will start kidnapping, smuggling and other terror activities
It is sole army responsiblility to bring law and order in whole country and why they afraid from mqm and lyari

A "majority" mean that there are still pockets of resistance with on-going operations? What are our losses of personnel so far in total?

I think in this kind of asymmetric war, eliminating all the small pockets is not easy. If Pakistan Army can deny TTP planning grounds and training bases in the region, that will be helpful in consolidating these successes.

I think in this kind of asymmetric war, eliminating all the small pockets is not easy. If Pakistan Army can deny TTP planning grounds and training bases in the region, that will be helpful in consolidating these successes.

I agree with that, but defeating TTP has to be more than denying it just the Tirah Valley.

The big mistake is organizing new militia, when army will stop their funds tomorrow they will start kidnapping, smuggling and other terror activities
It is sole army responsiblility to bring law and order in whole country and why they afraid from mqm and lyari

You mean aman lashkars?

I agree with that, but defeating TTP has to be more than denying it just the Tirah Valley.

For that we will have to think and treat TTP as an ideology. A violent one... no ideology can be bombed by armed forces. For that government will have to think about educating masses in these areas at priority bases and taking control and integrating the locals in rehab programs.

For that we will have to think and treat TTP as an ideology. A violent one... no ideology can be bombed by armed forces. For that government will have to think about educating masses in these areas at priority bases and taking control and integrating the locals in rehab programs.

Education is needed as an antidote to TTP not just in these areas but the whole damn country. Otherwise the poison is seeping everywhere. It may already be too late.

dont bring comparing oranges with apples?
& stop blaming or throwing everything on army,s shoulders, where is dam provincial or fedrl govts?
what they hve done after massive jail breakings?
does army has to do everything, then why not just bring another marshallaw instead saluting those croupt politicians?

This will sure answer to all those who still keeps sympathy for those terrorists.
I remember once when I was reading autobiography of Salah Uddin Ayyubi (R.A),that he had same feelings when he planned for jihad against 'hashashins' and muslim rules like az uddin Masood Zangi and Emmad Udiin Uddin Zangi,nephew of his Master Noor uddin ZangI(R.A)
That is it okay to fight against your own muslim brothers?Is this really a jihad...
As Allah subhana o tala has clearly mentioned in: Surah Hujrat verse No 9-18:

49_9.gif

And if two groups of the Muslims fight each other, then make peace between them, but if one of them commitsexcessiveness against the other, then fight the one that has committed excessiveness till it reverts to thecommand of Allah. Then if it reverts rectify between them with justice and do justice. Verily Allah loves theequitable.

Therefore I hope that,this will satisfy and answer all those brothers who thinks that war against TTP is not a jihad. @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @fatman17 @balixd and others....
What do you all think?
atleast one of the pakistanis you mentioned is a closet atheist, so this kind of stuff don't matter to people like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom