What's new

Operation Silence , When Victory was Stolen by Politics

Never mind the public on the roads. Please take a look here at the people we trust to "govern" us:

=======================

There is nothing I would like to add here....better are the people of egypt atleast they managed to stand together....:cray:

An what a shame that our media is not even recalling it..corrupted,shameless,pathetic media...can dedicate songs and programs to actors/singers and some vulgar performers but not those jawans who die hard for their protection ..so that they can live with peace and prosperity and continue their media business.
May their souls rest in Jannah..my salute to those martyrs.

Candles-candles-517649_800_622.jpg

Oh bhai operation silence ko choro heck wr dont even celebrate 6th sept anymore.....wahan Quaid ke residency ko tabah kardia gya yahan hum log vacation pe ja rahey thay...including myself...(i could get time to see news as I was busy with issues at home and latter left with friends)

Sir, may I ask a question about the title you have used.

Do you mean to imply that, if the victory achieved by these brave soldiers was "stolen by politics", their ultimate sacrifice was in vain?

I wont say in vain , they did complete their mission .. however just for political gain .. army was demonized by Media & political parties .. portraying Lal Masjid Terrorists as some sort of heroes .

I wont say in vain , they did complete their mission .. however just for political gain .. army was demonized by Media & political parties .. portraying Lal Masjid Terrorists as some sort of heroes .

Are the lives of our brave soldiers so cheap that they can be lost for mere political gains? What does that says about us as a nation?

Of course they did their duty and paid for it with their lives. They did what they were asked to do. But for what, exactly?

Are the lives of our brave soldiers so cheap that they can be lost for mere political gains? What does that says about us as a nation?

Of course they did their duty and paid for it with their lives. They did what they were asked to do. But for what, exactly?

It says that as a Nation we are Fu*ked up ... & are now harvesting the gains of it .

We never try to question our leader .. we dont think whether what he is saying is right or wrong , or if he is even capable of being a leader .. our Nation is Like Zombies .. Mindless dead people going in any direction without a reason .

No I dont think so he meant that....politics is being played on this issue, those inside the mosques are called innocent, lal masjid commission, what is this all? Agar zardari ke against swiss court ko letter nahin lekha ja sakta because bibi ke kabar ka trial hoga tou phir ye kya hai ?

what does the commission report say?

Oh bhai operation silence ko choro heck wr dont even celebrate 6th sept anymore.....wahan Quaid ke residency ko tabah kardia gya yahan hum log vacation pe ja rahey thay...including myself...(i could get time to see news as I was busy with issues at home and latter left with friends)

Well said....ek documentary program nahi baa sktay they yeh log..?eik din atleast 'magarmach' k sahi...yeh behis log kuch tu kertay..:hitwall:

I think we all know that how these so called news analysts host their program?at what motive...?we all know that they charge heavy amount from specific ministers to run their masala show against another..
shameless people didn't even spared Musharraf who was responsible of so-called freedom to these goons.

This is how we honor our folks...Islamabad High Court orders that a case be registered against Musharraf for Lal Masjid op, on the application of Abdul Rashid's son.

What a shame.

So what's the court gonna do? Say that innocents were killed in this op? This is not justice, this is selective persecution now.

Just imagine how much of a boost this is for the terrorists.

Islamabad High Court says that the shaheed wife of Abdul Rashid should be given justice!

I've got a better idea Mr Judge. Why don't we just bring Kayani to court for having .2 million people in FATA fight against the Taliban?

Our justice system really is bonkers, totally unsuited to the current demands of the country.

I just want to clarify why the title is worded the way it is, because the meaning of the sacrifice depends on it.

For once, wouldn't it be befitting to pay our respect to those who made the supreme sacrifice rather than try to find meanings and read between the lines. !!

For once, wouldn't it be befitting to pay our respect to those who made the supreme sacrifice rather than try to find meanings and read between the lines. !!

The really befitting way to pay respect is to ensure that the supreme sacrifice is not wasted. But that is what the title suggests. Hence the question as to what the OP intended to mean.

6 years ago today , SSG conducted the longest Operation in their History , to make sure that Terrorists using the Name is Islam were not successful in their mission , Even though the operation was a Success , we lost 11 Brave ones that day .

I will not Forget those who gave their lives for this Nation , and will not forgive those who malign their Names for their own hatred again an Institution .

May the Soul of the Shaheed Soldiers Rest in peace , and may the Souls of Terrorists Rot in Hell .

There is an article about How possibly the best Egypt can aspire to is being a Pakistan --- I on the other hand would suggest that we would do much worse than aspiring to be like the Egyptians who sent the islamists packing -- but then we don't have a nationalist army

why does wikipedia call the 2 maulanas Ghazi? Is ghazi not a honorific title?

Islamabad High Court says that the shaheed wife of Abdul Rashid should be given justice!

I've got a better idea Mr Judge. Why don't we just bring Kayani to court for having .2 million people in FATA fight against the Taliban?

Our justice system really is bonkers, totally unsuited to the current demands of the country.

If this what they said, than this is the pathetic state of affairs. They lost my respect.already......rot in hell

Back
Top Bottom