What's new

Operation Silence , When Victory was Stolen by Politics

F.O.X

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
6 years ago today , SSG conducted the longest Operation in their History , to make sure that Terrorists using the Name is Islam were not successful in their mission , Even though the operation was a Success , we lost 11 Brave ones that day .

I will not Forget those who gave their lives for this Nation , and will not forgive those who malign their Names for their own hatred again an Institution .

May the Soul of the Shaheed Soldiers Rest in peace , and may the Souls of Terrorists Rot in Hell .

Rest in peace to our brave brothers and the innocent civilians who paid the ultimate price.

One again some elements of our establishment made sure that the blood of these brave souls should go in vain.....we honor and salute all those who sacrificed their lives for the betterment of religion

6 years ago today , SSG conducted the longest Operation in their History , to make sure that Terrorists using the Name is Islam were not successful in their mission , Even though the operation was a Success , we lost 11 Brave ones that day .

I will not Forget those who gave their lives for this Nation , and will not forgive those who malign their Names for their own hatred again an Institution .

May the Soul of the Shaheed Soldiers Rest in peace , and may the Souls of Terrorists Rot in Hell .

Sir, may I ask a question about the title you have used.

Do you mean to imply that, if the victory achieved by these brave soldiers was "stolen by politics", their ultimate sacrifice was in vain?

Do you mean to imply that, if the victory achieved by these brave soldiers was "stolen by politics", their ultimate sacrifice was in vain?

Allow me to say here that no, there sacrifice was never in vain in the eye of Allah and those who believe in them, but those coming after them and us will definately see their sacrifice in vain.

If we are going to say that those who died inside the mosque were innocents than where do these soliders stand?

Allow me to say here that no, there sacrifice was never in vain in the eye of Allah and those who believe in them, but those coming after them and us will definately see their sacrifice in vain.

If we are going to say that those who died inside the mosque were innocents than where do these soliders stand?

So if history will judge this great sacrifice to be in vain, and if the nation is divided over the innocence of those killed inside the mosques, then I am really confused as to what we are doing as a nation.

Please tell me here: what is it exactly that we are doing?

An what a shame that our media is not even recalling it..corrupted,shameless,pathetic media...can dedicate songs and programs to actors/singers and some vulgar performers but not those jawans who die hard for their protection ..so that they can live with peace and prosperity and continue their media business.
May their souls rest in Jannah..my salute to those martyrs.

Candles-candles-517649_800_622.jpg

Actually he meant to blame it on Ch Shujahat or maybe he is trying to say something else.

So if history will judge this great sacrifice to be in vain, and if the nation is divided over the innocence of those killed inside the mosques, then I am really confused as to what we are doing as a nation.

Please tell me here: what is it exactly that we are doing?

We are just going with the flow, I ask myself the sane question when am driving on the road....and the only possible answer I can get is we are not a nation anymore....we are a dead nation.....

We are just going with the flow, I ask myself the sane question when am driving on the road....and the only possible answer I can get is we are not a nation anymore....we are a dead nation.....

Never mind the public on the roads. Please take a look here at the people we trust to "govern" us:

=======================

Filing nomination papers.

Interesting to note that no one has the sense to make a line. And then we trust these people to govern?

Actually it is only Asad Umar who is filing the nomination papers...the other folks are just spectators, guides, close aides, lawyers etc.

So why are the supporters making such a sorry circus? Why cannot they have the sense to stand a few feet away? Why cannot their candidate discipline his own troops?

Something that I have been saying since long.

Discipline is practically non-existent in Pakistan, all spheres of life, except the Military.

Even at a bomb blast site, there is a crowd just standing doing nothing.

Then the Imran Khan fall...

The stages at rallies...and many more.

Actually he meant to blame it on Ch Shujahat or maybe he is trying to say something else.

No I dont think so he meant that....politics is being played on this issue, those inside the mosques are called innocent, lal masjid commission, what is this all? Agar zardari ke against swiss court ko letter nahin lekha ja sakta because bibi ke kabar ka trial hoga tou phir ye kya hai ?

Agar zardari ke against swiss court ko letter nahin lekha ja sakta because bibi ke kabar ka trial hoga tou phir ye kya hai ?

That is a very unique point you put up.

Back
Top Bottom