What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

We are heading towards that direction at Pakistan speed which is slower than a tortoise, Police under politicians produced the result of that poor guy from Bahawalpur

The Police in Pakistan are actually a security risk to the State because of their inability to do their job. They divert precious resources away from the external defence of the country. If the Army or a body comprising the military establishment took control, like you said, from recruitment to training to managing the Police, I think Pakistan would be way better off than we are now. The Army seems to have to do everything eventually, so why not this as well?

Navy and AirForce will support Army along with Paramilitary forces

The Police in Pakistan are actually a security risk to the State because of their inability to do their job. They divert precious resources away from the external defence of the country. If the Army or a body comprising the military establishment took control, like you said, from recruitment to training to managing the Police, I think Pakistan would be way better off than we are now. The Army seems to have to do everything eventually, so why not this as well?
carefull you will come under attack from masi maryam's keyboard warriors for praising military like I have for mocking noora.:lol::lol:

carefull you will come under attack from masi maryam's keyboard warriors for praising military like I have for mocking noora.:lol::lol:

I am actually apolitical, I support none of these hypocrite politicians whoever they are. I am as allergic to politicans as I am to maulvis. LOL!

If the army takes control of the police from recruitment to training breaking it away from all political affiliation then we will get somewhere otherwise army will have to keep doing ops.

Thats an excellent idea if we want to create a new Police State like that of Mussolini!!

Thats an excellent idea if we want to create a new Police State like that of Mussolini!!

You do make a valid point but one can argue that the way the police are now, they seem to be the enforcer arm of political parties already. Which politician in Pakistan doesnt have deep connections within the police force?

@NakedLunch see what i mean!

LOL!

this operation will never stop terrorism inside Pakistan.the facilitators or mastermind of terror attacks are walking freely in Afghanistan. Afghanistan army on the border means that Pakistan can't strike anymore so pak starts it's own operation.I can understand the need of eliminating terror inside Punjab but no operation inside Afghanistan shows lack of will. we just want to impress trump by doing all this.

Frankly speaking, we don't need 20 operations.

We just need one handled and completed the right way.

You do make a valid point but one can argue that the way the police are now, they seem to be the enforcer arm of political parties already. Which politician in Pakistan doesnt have deep connections within the police force?

Politicians do have deep pockets and connections with the rotten police officers for sure. There is no denying that. But there are a lot of sincere, honest and capable police officers on sensitive intel ops throughout Punjab and have been doing a great job at it. There are departments within the Police force that are beyond any political influence and are being spearheaded by military officers on deputations. All we need to do is gather up the courage and develop the will and consensus on improving and empowering such Police officers. Rangers and the Army certainly will have the requisite oversight and that is a must parameter that needs to be accounted for in order to achieve the goals set forth.

when Punjab police did Model Town wasn't that Mussolini's spirit in Rana sana' ullu and showbaz sharif?

As far as I'm concerned, Rana Sana'Ullah can be sacked and sent to a maximum security prison in solitary confinement so that he doesn't not spread his germs anymore.

this operation will never stop terrorism inside Pakistan.the facilitators or mastermind of terror attacks are walking freely in Afghanistan. Afghanistan army on the border means that Pakistan can't strike anymore so pak starts it's own operation.I can understand the need of eliminating terror inside Punjab but no operation inside Afghanistan shows lack of will. we just want to impress trump by doing all this.

What do you mean by Afghan Army on the borders. Its been there ever since its inception although completely disintegrated and corrupt to the core. That, brother, is not the deterrent but the presence of NATO on that side of the border which becomes difficult for Pakistan to handle. That is a diplomatic failure to say the least. I hope Pak Army conducts operations across the border but that seems to be a long shot for now. Such "beyond the border" ops are going to be such a big help in getting rid of this menace.

Back
Top Bottom