What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

View attachment 378766
And if anyone else recalls, the Commander of Chief Hulusi Akar of Turkey has recently discussed a joint ar-Raqqah Operation (2 days ago) with Commander of Chief of USA General Dunford - and I'm pretty sure they have come to an agreement. Turkey presented two plans. The first plan is entering Syria from Tel Abyad with 1000 FSA forces who will be transferred from al-Bab, and additionally 9.000-10.000 FSA fighters will join from the training camps in Hakkari and another city in Turkey. In this plan, the PYD lands will be seperated by a 20 km in width (a long thick line from Tel Abyad until ar-Raqqah).
Second plan is entering from al-Bab, then Manbij, and through Manbij to ar-Raqqah.

I think you meant to say chief of general staff. Commander of Chief of the two countries are Erdogan and trump

After captured the city, you have to restore security and rules and settle back the refuges from turkey.
That's not a problem, look at Jarablus. I'm just happy we will kill YPGPKK scum, who knows maybe we will als send some of your misguided and stupid countrymen home in coffins ?

That's not a problem, look at Jarablus. I'm just happy we will kill YPGPKK scum, who knows maybe we will als send some of your misguided and stupid countrymen home in coffins ?

You want to listen a funny and interesting story?

No I'm not in a humorous mood these days

Nevertheless, I will tell you. You are the one who made a kurdistan (north Iraq) possible. You are the one who trained and armed kurdish peshmerga. Isn't it funny.

Nevertheless, I will tell you. You are the one who made a kurdistan (north Iraq) possible. You are the one who trained and armed kurdish peshmerga. Isn't it funny.
I'll tell you something sad: you're too dumb to differentiate between Barzanis peshmerga and the rats in Kandil, it is because you refuse to differentiate that we have to go into Syria and Iraq to kill the rats along with the morons from your country that romanticize a terror organization. My guess is Germans are wealthy and safe enough to get bored into traveling all the way to the ME to fight and support terror organizations. But no worries Uncles Putin/ Wilders and Trump will take care of you soon enough (and it's gonna be pretty funny from where I'm sitting)

We dont have a problem with the KRG under Barzani, however he will likely lose an election and the alternative PUK is somewhat supporting PKK.

You are the one who made a kurdistan (north Iraq) possible.

We are not against KRG. We are against KCK and its wings (PKK, YPG, JPAK etc), we are against terror organisations. KRG is the autonomous state maybe the best relationship we have in the middle east (after Saudi/Qatar)

Yesterday:
660f7cf51285432197f51de3e19eb666.png

Today:
d16d9c93462a4ebda4d248c654baf44c.png

We dont have a problem with the KRG under Barzani, however he will likely lose an election and the alternative PUK is somewhat supporting PKK.

There's been elections he defies them. It's a dictatorship, one part ruled by Barzanis militia, the other by PUK militia. They'll probably have another civil war.

Back
Top Bottom