What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

It seems Iran is trying to start sunni shia bs everywhere so they can reestablish the "Persian empire" and avenge qasidiyah. Most Pakistanis want no part of such shit but if Iran is going to push around Sunnis left and right through their proxies then obviously sides will have to be chosen. Pakistani shias are more pro Iran then most Iranians, just today some Pakistani shia insulted Hazrat Omar RA for the sake of defending his Iranian mullahs. You are the one exception to this but regardless as a Sunni when I see shit like that it makes it harder for me not to put on sectarian goggles when shias already have their own strapped on.

@DESERT FIGHTER case in point.

In a populations there are always a bunch of fucktards.. some like the guy you encountered or some the turds i encountered on this forum..

The saudis are indeed dumb , they go to any length to re-create the iraq war scenario, pathetic at best

But if you compare it with ops in afg and irq, they took a lot of time. Is this because shia sunni thing, where majority is supporting the strike against these irani supported groups and is easy for coalition to operate?

Saudi SOF units have been operating in Yemen on ISR missions for a long time.

Change your signature pls.

@Horus

This @Superboy is not funny anymore. Can't you stop his nonsense or at least limit it in serious threads? It's not funny to read the same retarded comments in every thread. It was funny the first few times but not for the 1012th time.

Thanks.

@Kiarash

Slow done on the heroin for God's sake!

It seems Iran is trying to start sunni shia bs everywhere so they can reestablish the "Persian empire" and avenge qasidiyah. Most Pakistanis want no part of such shit but if Iran is going to push around Sunnis left and right through their proxies then obviously sides will have to be chosen. Pakistani shias are more pro Iran then most Iranians, just today some Pakistani shia insulted Hazrat Omar RA for the sake of defending his Iranian mullahs. You are the one exception to this but regardless as a Sunni when I see shit like that it makes it harder for me not to put on sectarian goggles when shias already have their own strapped on.

@DESERT FIGHTER case in point.
if some one nuke IRAN that day will be the best day of my life the shittest country on this planet along with india

Aljazeera english showing pakistan egypt and sudan in coalition. No word on turkey caz still an empty slot

why bring india into every thread we dont care about that country please leave this thread or dont drag india into it

Who is bringing India? not interested in his arab idiocy. Just make sure they dont come along you at door steps. Thats all what i said.

Who is bringing India? not interested in his arab idiocy. Just make sure they dont come along you at door steps. Thats all what i said.
the fight is in yemen before it reaches the subcontinent it will first need to destroy iran to reach the subcontinent and i dont think so it will happen

if some one nuke IRAN that day will be the best day of my life the shittest country on this planet along with india

I wouldnt mind another location.. if you know what i mean.

In the end its national interest that should be our priority.. whatever serves the country is the best option... we have seen "ummah" real close... **** that... we gotta look for our interests now.. like other sane countries..

Ok india is completely irrelevant here...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom