What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Exclusive: Saleh offered Saudi Arabia anti-Houthi coup for immunity
667482d2-71a3-4d78-9727-8450098b0099_16x9_600x338.jpg

The son of Ali Abdullah Saleh approached Saudi authorities two days before Operation “Decisive Storm” but his proposals were rejected

Two days before Operation “Decisive Storm,” the son of former Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh approached Saudi authorities offering to turn against the Houthi militia in return for immunity for him and his father, Al Arabiya News Channel has learned.

Ahmad Ali Abdullah Saleh, the son of Ali Abdullah Saleh, initially met in Riyadh Gen. Yousuf Al-Idris, the deputy head of Saudi intelligence, before heading to the office of the country’s defense minister, Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who is also the son of Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz.

During the talks, the son requested protection for him and his father and the lifting of U.N. sanctions placed on the former Yemeni president who stepped down in 2012 after ruling for 33 years.

The son had offered in return to launch a coup against the Houthis, using some 5,000 special security forces loyal to Saleh and 100,000 members of the Republican Guards.

But the Saudi reply was a flat out rejection, according to the information.

In the talks, Prince Salman stressed that the kingdom was committed to the Gulf initiative that saw the exit of Saleh from power that was agreed upon by all Yemeni sides.

Prince Salman also stressed that Abdrabbu Mansour Hadi was the legitimate president of Yemen and warned that any maneuvers targeting the temporary capital Aden would be considered a red line.

Saleh, widely believed to be the mastermind behind the unrest in Yemen, is a staunch critic of Hadi.

** this guy has no loyalties neither to his country or the houthis, he only cares about himself. I wish to hear news of his assassination soon. If only those Yemeni army troops that are loyal to him realize that he doesn't give a shit about them.

Gemal Abdel Nasser, 1962:

"Each one of their shoes (fallen Egyptian soldiers (in Yemen)) is more honorable than the crowns of King Saud and King Hussain"

History plays such tricky games. Now look at supporters of Sisi cheering for Saudi aggression in Yemen.
true
what a joke this arab league has been kicked our egypt , brought it back, kicked out iraq, kicked out syria now renamed it GCC. done nothing much for Palestinians or against ISIS and busy killing each other

LOL i thought this thread is some kind of brainstroming on current yemen issue. turned out to be another "my sect good, your sect bad", long and useless chest thumping, excursion into history of religions and some guy even posted a hadith :rofl: use your brains people, no fee is charged for that.

I was a bit surprised to see Morocco & Sudan to participate in this.
Thought that Sudan & Iran were relatively close & that it wouldn't concern Morocco to much.

Another point is how Hazzy & other Palestinians see it so many Muslims countries together attacking an perceived enemy who is not Israel.

I was a bit surprised to see Morocco & Sudan to participate in this.
Thought that Sudan & Iran were relatively close & that it wouldn't concern Morocco to much.

Another point is how Hazzy & other Palestinians see it so many Muslims countries together attacking an perceived enemy who is not Israel.

money doesn't smell :) sudan kicked iran out of the country when saudis bribed them LOL same is applicable to morocco. IIRC morocco also received some cash from saudis.

@Falcon29

This is what I have been telling my Arab brothers and sisters from Mauritania to Oman for years.

Now a genuine fellow Sayyid (Shia) and even a former Hezbollah member (leading position) is telling this openly.

Expect him to get assassinated in the near future like other heroes speaking the truth.

Have no doubt though. We will prevail and avenge everything. The "party" is just starting. Eternal enemies of holy ancient Arab land will get a spanking once again.

The problem is not Shia's. This is what some of us have been lead to believe due to the increasing sectarian rhetoric. It's a certain regime in a certain country and their supporters within and inside the Arab world. More precisely their agenda. Had they not had this agenda we would not care whether Iran was ruled by Martians or Iranian Arabs. Or care at all.

No Arab cared about them prior to 1979 because nobody had anything to do with them. It was actually mostly people in the GCC and Iraq due to geography.

Syrians, Palestinians, Lebanese etc. had nothing to do with them.

Just understand once and for all that they don't give a shit about any Arab whether you are Sunni, Shia, Ibadi, Sufi, Christian, Jew, Atheist etc. They only care about their agenda and terror proxies. Many of them openly say this. What more do you moron traitors and prostitutes that have sold yourself to them want of proof to realize this? This is mostly aimed at certain Iraqis, Lebanese and now Yemenis. This is a disgrace quite frankly. Don't give that shitty excuse of ISIS or whatever you do or claims of Arab Sunnis wanting to exterminate you. We have lived together side by side for 1400 years. Even in "evil Wahhabi" KSA 3-4 million Shia live side by side with their Sunni Muslim compatriots without trouble.
Only since 1979 have this sectarianism spread this much to the homes of ordinary people. Most people did not even know what the difference between us was prior to 1979. Just ask your parents, grandparents or great-grandparents if they live.
Don't be hyper about this peace of crap. If you really know whhat the Iraqis talk about him!!!. this guy is a low person with turbine that's all he represent no one except him self you can kiss his ........

Don't be hyper about this peace of crap. If you really know whhat the Iraqis talk about him!!!. this guy is a low person with turbine that's all he represent no one except him self you can kiss his ........

He is telling the truth and he knows what he talks about as he was a former high ranking Hezbollah member. Keep living in ignorance. After all you (many Iraqi Shia Arabs) stand alone alongside the terror Mullah's of Iran.

money doesn't smell :) sudan kicked iran out of the country when saudis bribed them LOL same is applicable to morocco. IIRC morocco also received some cash from saudis.

Nobody is giving free cash away. It's called investments and gaining influence. Morocco was always allied to KSA. Sudan was hardly ever an Iranian ally either.

:enjoy:

Saudi Russian meeting about Yemen.

See Iran ? We deal directly with the big Cats. :smokin:

85757d9d-367d-4509-904f-dff230c4b8e9_16x9_600x338.jpg

Interesting. Russia is irrelevant in this matter. It must have something to do with Syria I guess or something else altogether. On another note the stooge Saleh was close to Russia so it might have something to do with his gang who are in fact pulling the strings on the ground and not the Houthi cult.

هذا شرطي هذا جندي.

Well they constantly propagate idea that we want to exterminate them.
propagate!!!! it's reality are blind or you just ignore that remember the 1700 shiite that got slaughtered on the hand sunnis in tikrit remember tha daily suicide bomb in Baghdad attacking the shiite what I have remember.

Sorry I replied to you this time this actually not to you in particular this is for every one read your BS.

He is telling the truth and he knows what he talks about as he was a former high ranking Hezbollah member. Keep living in ignorance. After all you (many Iraqi Shia Arabs) stand alone alongside the terror Mullah's of Iran.
No, this guy was giving condoleces to the followers of the biggest terrorism supporter in Iraq that's why we don't respect him. It's not about Iran. You are obssessed with Iran that's your business.

propagate!!!! it's reality are blind or you just ignore that remember the 1700 shiite that got slaughtered on the hand sunnis in tikrit remember tha daily suicide bomb in Baghdad attacking the shiite what I have remember.

Sorry I replied to you this time this actually not to you in particular this is for every one read your BS.

No, this guy was giving condoleces to the followers of the biggest terrorism supporter in Iraq that's why we don't respect him. It's not about Iran. You are obssessed with Iran that's your business.

Trust me if the 350 million or so Sunni Arabs wanted to kill all Arab Shias and other minorities there would not be more Shias in the Arab world than anywhere else or millions of other minorities. The Mullah's in Iran have feed you well.

Are you talking about Harith? Since when is he a terrorist? Secondly what does this even matter when he speaks the truth? He could have made the speech on the moon and it would have been correct.
Nobody is obsessed about anything. You see most Arabs prior to 1979 did not give a crap about Iran. Most did not know anything about it just like most people not from the ME think it is another Arab country. Their destructive meddling in the Arab world is a problem for every sane Arab. Had they been ruled by sane people we would care about them as much as we care about their brothers and sisters in Tajikistan. You do the math.

It's the Farsi users here that are obsessed about events in the Arab world 24/7 (just open your eyes) while hardly any Arab ever comments on their section.

Anyway this is about Yemen. Enough of off-topic posts.

Trust me if the 350 million or so Sunni Arabs wanted to kill all Arab Shias and minorities there would not be more Shias in the Arab world than anywhere else or millions of other minorities. The Mullah's in Iran have feed you well.

Are you talking about Harith? Since when is he a terrorist? Secondly what does this even matter when he speaks the truth? He could have made the speech on the moon and it would have been correct.
Nobody is obsessed about anything. You see most Arabs prior to 1979 did not give a crap about Iran. Most did not know anything about it just like most people not from the ME think it is another Arab country. Their destructive meddling in the Arab world is a problem for every sane Arab. Had they been ruled by sane people we would care about them as much as we care about their brothers and sisters in Tajikistan. You do the math.
You seems don't know what's going on.

Sir, slahtering of shiite root back to the first days of Umayad rule and never stops untill today.

I just mentioned the killing of one time 1700 students not mentioning the killing that is going on for 11 years so far.

Now what about the meddling of Iran? what we the Shiite of I raq have to do with it We are Iraqis and ruling our home is our right why al saud is so mad and angry about it.

You have problem with Iran go fix it with them why you bring it to me?.

You seems don't know what's going on.

Sir, slahtering of shiite root back to the first days of Umayad rule and never stops untill today.

I just mentioned the killing of one time 1700 students not mentioning the killing that is going on for 11 years so far.

Now what about the meddling of Iran? what we the Shiite of I raq have to do with it We are Iraqis and ruling our home is our right why al saud is so mad and angry about it.

You have problem with Iran go fix it with them why you bring it to me?.

Sir there are more Shias in the Arab world than anywhere else yet they all live alongside us "evil Sunni Arabs". In KSA alone 3-4 million Shias (Zaydis, Ismailis and Twelvers) live side by side with Sunnis of all madahib without any major problems.

I am not interested in 1400 year old events in today's world nor are the chronic problems in Iraq representative for the entire Arab world. In fact you are overrating the events in Iraq too. Most Iraqis live peacefully together regardless of sect. Have you not been watching what is going on in Diyala, Anbar, Salah ad-Din? You think that this could happen without local Iraqi Sunni Arab support in the thousands? Of course not.
You have lived too long away from Iraq it seems and the Arab world.

Back
Top Bottom