What's new

Operation 021 booed off the screens in Bambino and Capri

Viewers of those cinemas will like movies with dancing songs and mujras not some good topic movies.

Operation O21 is not for those cinema classes those are not middle class cinemas like Atrium or Nuplex, they have bad impression of showing vulgar movies.

True. And since they have a reputation of showing vulgar movies operation 021 would be replaced by some bollywood "movie". :)

Your producers are not capable of affording Indian actors.

So you are trying to say that, you are an actor & better actor? Then how come we didn't see you in Bollywood? :omghaha:

So you are trying to say that, you are an actor & better actor? Then how come we didn't see you in Bollywood? :omghaha:
Comprehension problems??
Read my post again.Pakistan producers are not capable of hiring even 2nd grade actors,forget about star actors.

Ragini MMS 1 & 2, Hate Story 1 & 2 and B.A Pass is one of the recent examples:omghaha:
And??
These movies are for adults.I cant understand the problem??

yes while you make films with half naked people, wow
And you people stand in long lines to watch them,lol

Your producers are not capable of affording Indian actors.

Sorry to burst your bubble but indian actresses are already doing jobs here ... Starting with tht indian girl who did an item number in a shitty b grade Gujjar type movie .. What was her name.. Oh yeah neha dhupia .. Another movie tht has indian cast is saltanat not sure if it has released yet or not..

Last edited:
Comprehension problems??
Read my post again.Pakistan producers are not capable of hiring even 2nd grade actors,forget about star actors.

And??
These movies are for adults.I cant understand the problem??

Ofcourse they are not in a position now. And comparing your Bollywood with our film industry is height of stupidity which you Indians are doing very well. Its just a matter of time. Just wait & watch.

Sorry to burst your bubble but indian actresses are already doing jobs here ... Starting with tht sexy milf who did an item number in a shitty b grade Gujjar type movie .. What was her name.. Oh yeah neha dhupia .. Another movie tht has indian cast is saltanat not sure if it has released yet or not..
Neha dhupia,yeah my buuble got busted real hard :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom