What's new

OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Says India's AI Startup Potential "Totally Hopeless"

Then India will own ChatGPT just like India now own Microsoft and Google after Indian became CEO, or better just like India now own Jaguar and Land Rover after Tata Invested in it. In fact India now own all of the world because at least one Indian bought a house in every world capital.

WTF, Tata actually owns Jaguar/Land Rover. :lol:

The day somebody from pakistan becomes CEO of some international company of repute i will celebrate even if it is your khalu . Till then see the success of Indians and celebrate here like other pakistanis do on this forum pdf .

Your understanding is shallow so let me school you.

The ONLY (mark my words - ONLY) reason Indians become CEO's of some large companies is because a majority of those companies' employees are Indians as well. The herd is happy if one of their own leads the pack. Makes for good culture and employee retention.

Management capability has ZERO to do with it. Pichai and Nadella are good order-takers from their boards and major shareholders.

That is the quality board members in major companies are looking for. Quiet order-takers.

There are no people like Jack Welch or Steve Jobs Made in India today.

Maybe someday - but not today. Rote memorization education and exam cheating culture do not produce those types of innovative people.

iu

iu

iu

And there ARE Pakistanis who are CEOs of larger companies. Even Bangladeshis to some extent, but numbers will be smaller.

But Bangladeshis and Pakistanis don't leave their country in the numbers as Indians do.

Heck Indians even go to work in Bangladesh illegally. Lakhs of them. This is fact. So there will be CEO's among them, this is a numbers game.

You can sod off with your opinion (which means exactly zilch to me) and your vitriol long on the record here towards The Ronin and number of other BD members.

Your years long theatrics with bluesky as well, quite amusing. Then complete 180 on that lol.

"Days are numbered".... ummm ok? Whatever you say little princess.

Whatever - you have been reported to the mods.

Count your Fake "Bangladeshi" ID days - whatever you have left.

Last edited:
Whatever - you have been reported to the mods.

Count your Fake "Bangladeshi" ID days - whatever you have left.

:lol: Yeah like you reported and got rid of "The Ronin" and who knows who else you tried with so far.

All the exact same language....and oops he's still here last I checked :-)

Wasn't bluesky multi-accounting at some point according to you too?

Interesting hyper-sensitive fella you are lol.

:lol: Yeah like you reported and got rid of "The Ronin" and who knows who else you tried with so far.

All the exact same language....and oops he's still here last I checked :-)

Wasn't bluesky multi-accounting at some point according to you too?

Interesting hyper-sensitive fella you are lol.

Will you eff off already and stop quoting me ?

Like an annoying beggar that holds on to your leg and won't let go.

Jeez!

@RiazHaq what would happen when an Indian takes over as a CEO of chatgpt in future.

What will happen? He will get for himself a luxury villa in Palo Alto, while his countrymen rot away in slums.

Why do you think an Indian brahmin having a good career in the US makes any difference for 1.4 billion Indians in India?

What will happen? He will get for himself a luxury villa in Palo Alto, while his countrymen rot away in slums.

Why do you think an Indian brahmin having a good career in the US makes any difference for 1.4 billion Indians in India?
Lol. Apply some burnol.

Will you eff off already and stop quoting me ?

Like an annoying beggar that holds on to your leg and won't let go.

Jeez!

Really? Coming from guy that produced long pages and threads of this stuff with other BD members here:

"A beggar that wont let go of your leg"....maybe describes you? How much more of that will we find if we dig it out? Doubt it was the first or last time, I just stumbled across it when I was reading it earlier after a search.

Since you started this drama here, I'm just making sure the other BD members you are tagging for their "opinion" know what they are dealing with in case they didn't already. They can read that full thread to their hearts content....and all the choice "fake ID you arent Bangladeshi!" accusations you used on others....out of nowhere.

"Days are numbered!" reeeee! 🤣

Next time simply mind your own business little girl....and dont fucken quote me to begin with if you dont like what I have to say .....that too to misquote things on top (like I'm talking about every Pakistani instead of some PDF twits here) for your hissy fit theatrics.... capiche?

Last edited:
Certain realities of life cannot be escaped. India is a country with an IQ of 77. It can’t possibly become an equal of US and EU (IQ = 100) or China (IQ = 104). It’s 23 points behind the US and 27 points behind China.

With a population of 1.4 billion there will be a certain number of people with IQ of 120 and above, and even some geniuses. But they will be far fewer in number than in high IQ countries.

This fact is visible in the huge gap in science and technology between India and China.

India can still make lots of economic progress compared to where it is now, but maybe never catch up in high tech.

PS: The same is true for Pakistan with an IQ of 81.

there is a lot of malnutrition in India. I assume that impacts the IQ of those people. it is not like the entire 1.4 billion work in the technology sector.
It is generally the cream of the crop that works. the technology sector in India employs 5-6 million people and brings in $250 billion for them

Slave CEOs.

Sour grapes sweetie :enjoy:
I would not mind becoming one. the pay is good

Agree 100% Riaz bhai.

This reflects more on Modi's politics.

A comparison with China will not translate to better vote statistics for Modi.

In fact - a comparison with Bangladesh does not translate well for votes either. Modi's juggernaut is built on puffed up propaganda with "showcase" projects.

India and Indians outside of the backoffice jobs bandwagon are still in the same sad place as they were when Modi took office.

And backoffice isn't doing all that hot either.

Indian IT sector’s growth trajectory dipped to 8.4 per cent in FY23 from a robust 15 per cent in the previous fiscal. This was visible as early as April this year. The top five companies in the Indian IT sector added only 83,906 employees in FY23, a substantial decline from the 2.73 lakh employees added in FY22. With macroeconomic uncertainties persisting, local IT industry mouthpieces predict hiring levels will continue subdued in the foreseeable future.

I have no idea what this means

WTF, Tata actually owns Jaguar/Land Rover. :lol:

Land Rover is gone as a brand. Jaguar will only make electric SUVs from now on - which may or may not save the company.

I talk to the manager of the local dealership who sells Jaguar/LR (JLR) and other brands in my neighborhood where most people own upmarket brands. He told me that UK marketing folks told him and other dealers not to publicize the fact that an Indian company owns the brand JLR.

This is the PR situation unfortunately for a luxury product owned by an Indian company. "India" and "luxury product" don't belong in the same sentence - they aren't even liked by rich Indians themselves, forget westerners.

And the sales are simply dropping like a rock for JLR given the substandard reputation and reliability for the brand.

Here is a recent electric model Jaguar I-PACE which is getting a reputation for catching on fire while charging. Insurance companies have stopped insuring the damned things....

jaguar-i-pace-florida-fire.jpg

Tata is thinking of selling the brand because it hasn't made any money from JLR in decades.

It's just a way for Tata to legally or illegally funnel money out of India under various pretexts for now (over-invoicing and R&D spend BS).

And simpleton bhakts like you believe in this propaganda and get your pom-poms out waving (Indian brand!!) ....

Last edited:

These Brahmin people are selfish as anything.

Gareebon-ka-huq Loot-ne-wallah haramis.

All Ghee and Chini for themselves, none for you.

Poor people can starve, and these Brahmin don't care.

Agree 100% Riaz bhai.

This reflects more on Modi's politics.

A comparison with China will not translate to better vote statistics for Modi.

In fact - even a comparison with Bangladesh does not translate well for votes either - Indians try to hide the fact that Bangladesh GDP per capita nominal is higher than India. Modi's juggernaut is built on puffed up propaganda with BS "showcase" projects. A few glitzy malls and airports for the rich does not a super power make.

India and Indians outside of the backoffice jobs bandwagon are still in the same sad place economically as they were when Modi took office.

And backoffice isn't doing all that hot either.

Indian IT sector’s growth trajectory dipped to 8.4 per cent in FY23 from a robust 15 per cent in the previous fiscal. This was visible as early as April this year. The top five companies in the Indian IT sector added only 83,906 employees in FY23, a substantial decline from the 2.73 lakh employees added in FY22. With macroeconomic uncertainties persisting, local IT industry mouthpieces predict hiring levels will continue subdued in the foreseeable future.

XX7GXE3EWNFUVCQQPCSRS24OMU.png

20230601_1200x800px_N_Impending-Slowdown-Icra-Forecasts-Sluggish-IT-Sector-Growth.webp

Modi and his cohort Amit Shah are completely silent on their country's sad-sack showing in comparison with Bangladesh.

What kind of a superpower is India when it's GDP per capita nominal is lower than Bangladesh of all things?
Modi and hindus have biggest problem of additional burden of 4 crore illegal muslim bangladeshis on resources of India . We are doing our best to accommodate persecuted hindus of bangladesh but muslims will be sent back to bangladesh .

Your understanding is shallow so let me school you.

The ONLY (mark my words - ONLY) reason Indians become CEO's of some large companies is because a majority of those companies' employees are Indians as well. The herd is happy if one of their own leads the pack. Makes for good culture and employee retention.

Management capability has ZERO to do with it. Pichai and Nadella are good order-takers from their boards and major shareholders.

That is the quality board members in major companies are looking for. Quiet order-takers.

There are no people like Jack Welch or Steve Jobs Made in India today.

Maybe someday - but not today. Rote memorization education and exam cheating culture do not produce those types of innovative people.

iu

iu

iu

And there ARE Pakistanis who are CEOs of larger companies. Even Bangladeshis to some extent, but numbers will be smaller.

But Bangladeshis and Pakistanis don't leave their country in the numbers as Indians do.

Heck Indians even go to work in Bangladesh illegally. Lakhs of them. This is fact. So there will be CEO's among them, this is a numbers game.
Ha ha ha i will recommend you apply some burnol where it is hurting , hindus are feeding 4 crore bangladeshis who are living illegally in India, rohangiyas are additional burden on India.
secondly you should come to talk on this topic the day some poor bangladeshi becomes CEO of a big cloth factory of America, forget about tech giants microsoft , Google , Apple, Twitter , Adobe . Till then go and convince riaz bhai who is on the same agenda as you have .k

Last edited:
Altman said that a wrong question had been asked to him and reiterated that with an investment of $10 million, India would find it tough to compete with OpenAI.

"this is really taken out of context! the question was about competing with us with $10 million, which i really do think is not going to work. but i still said try! however, i think it’s the wrong question," Altman wrote on Saturday.

Clickbait BS. Don't understand why people from Pakistan (& old Pakistan) are making a fuss, or Indians in here talking about Google CEOs. What kind of intelligent discussion is this?

Most major US tech company CEOs, including Sundar Pichai and Satya Nadella, are professional managers with MBAs from US schools.

These CEOs don't develop technology; it's done by technologists.

Pichai and Nadella became CEOs of mature companies with significant revenues and profits.....not when Google and Microsoft were developing their core technology.
The first question comes why an Indian only ? Why not Riaz Haq
Why not any other pakistani ?
Answer is level of education in India is better than pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom