What's new

Open letter to Imran Khan - kamran shafi bashing IK

sorry yar teri dum pe pare aa gya tha
koi baat nahi, hai achaa howa, key appni nassal key barrey mein achi information farham kar di app ney?
wesay ajj kaal chotey bhai kaa kiya rate, hai market mien?
i mean noora doggies? lolzz

you will get , what you hve asked for?right?
cant really understand, why supporters react,in the support of unexperinced politicians like imran , who are just a joke in todays pakistani politics?

Last edited:
koi baat nahi, hai achaa howa, key appni nassal key barrey mein achi information farham kar di app ney?
wesay ajj kaal chotey bhai kaa kiya rate, hai market mien?
i mean noora doggies? lolzz

you will get , what you hve asked for?right?
cant really understand, why supporters react,in the support of unexperinced politicians like imran , who are just a joke in todays pakistani politics?

acha barey bhai lo utha dya pare dum se ab to chup hoja sarey mohaley ko jaga dya tu ne

acha barey bhai lo utha dya pare dum se ab to chup hoja sarey mohaley ko jaga dya tu ne
tony ajj hadi nahi daloon gaa, chall zara jaldi sey noorey ki tarhaan bhonk key dekhaa?lolzzzzz

tony ajj hadi nahi daloon gaa, chall zara jaldi sey noorey ki tarhaan bhonk key dekhaa?lolzzzzz

why do all idiots lolzzzz at the end of each sentence.
tell us more about nooreys and mullahs please, i love your style

why do all idiots lolzzzz at the end of each sentence.
tell us more about nooreys and mullahs please, i love your style
thanks?
just wake up early in the mornings, & try to look into mirror, you will going to find king of, idiots & stupids?
must try, but dont you get awakened, morly?lolzzz

thanks?
just wake up early in the mornings, & try to look into mirror, you will going to find king of, idiots & stupids?
must try, but dont you get awakened, morly?lolzzz

I am glad you can make your self lolzzzz on your idiotic thoughts
you are a comedian in your mind and an idiot in others

Imran got the man by his balls!!

Kamran Shafi thinks he is all knowledge. He must not have outed the text messages on a public forum like newspaper. This is extreme breach of privacy and against all etiquette. But he wants to prove his point how valid and how complete his argument is against Imran and his 'talks for peace' initiative is.

Criticize Imran to your heart's content but please provide an alternate solution. Alternate is definitely not military operation. We had them for 10 years and result is a collapsed economy, a diminished stature and no respect at all.

Kamran Shafi is Imran says a colonized brown sahib and from guys like him, I have no respect or no expectation of leading us in the right direction. In the end he is advocating troops not to withdraw. The longer they stay the more problems for Pakistan. They are not leaving the region anyways! They did not spend trillions to leave the region just like that!

1) Go ahead and negotiate surrender oh my bad peace with terrorist until your Heart content, but as the saying goes "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein.

2) In today's day an age no matter where Taliban khan was he wasn't that far away from a phone. So this excuse I was in India and in a conference doesn't fly when you are part of the government.

3) Air marshal i still remember reading what you wrote how people in canada question you. So you think people will celebrate you for negotiating with Terrorist and surrendering.

4) How is Taliban khan preaching for this so called peace wants no part of it himself?

Back
Top Bottom