What's new

OP. SWIFT RETORT (Movie / Documentary) Release

BVR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalamoalikum to all Dear Pakistani Nationals and friendlies !

Glad to Release My self made Film (Documentary) Op. Swift Retort
based on the 26, 27 February Clash between Pakistan and India.

****** Things to note ******
@ Early few minutes of film may not be very much appealing to you as the last ones but your joy will increase gradually as the film moves on

@ Your appreciation, criticism, and corrections will be highly appreciated.

Movie/ Documentary Name :
OP. SWIFT RETORT

Length : 25min approximately

PASSWORD (in capital) : PAKISTAN

Link :

PREFER headphones to enjoy more.

Last edited:
@BVR
in the end you can add sahir ali bagga song 'shad raho abad raho'

when we have successfully bombed them.

this... is also nice effort..
I wish we had a graphic team.. and we can make stories for every major incident.. like how RAW sponsored terrorism and killed civilians. Shot stories/clips or complete episode of people who suffered (like one of victims' family dramatisation). Or like battle videos how Pak achieved victories since 1947 and 2001.

Or our timeline taking loans then making project or corruption scandal so that we can directly relate where money was gone.

@ Early few minutes of film may not be very much appealing to you as the last ones but your joy will increase gradually as the film moves on

OP. SWIFT RETORT

Link :

Blinking hurts eyes lots mistakes but anyway good try @BVR

Kudos to you for such a good effort I am impressed and now we expect more from you.

Blinking hurts eyes lots mistakes but anyway good try @BVR

i know, i had very few content, so to elongate, i added blinking effects. This was my first ever try on any media related project

However Thanks to all for your Regards.

"I know the start (before 27feb scenes) was not that perfect, I didn't work on it much despite knowing it, because 26-Feb was "their day" and "27-Feb was OURS".
SO I preferred OURS.

@BVR ask members for their valuable input....gather feedback and edit this video accordingly .....this would be a master piece.

Suggestion # 1. Remove black screen frames & remove JF17 Cap mission ...too long
Suggestion #2 remove frames of F16/JF17 flying over sea piloted by AZAM....probably on sea line---- Karachi.

@BVR ask members for their valuable input....gather feedback and edit this video accordingly .....this would be a master piece.

Suggestion # 1. Remove black screen frames & remove JF17 Cap mission ...too long
Suggestion #2 remove frames of F16/JF17 flying over sea piloted by AZAM....probably on sea line---- Karachi.

We'll I'm thankful for all the suggestions, but making at least such ZigZag film of PAF was just a hobby of mine, and wanted to complete it before entering my University. My first class is next month and I've a lot more wishes and tasks to make them possible before that day. So I'm unfortunately having no room in my timeline for such editing.

HOWEVER, I'll be happy to provide the source code (i mean the original file) here to ANYONE among you people to make this happen if they know and want the editing and have time for so.

OP. SWIFT RETORT

Link :

Very nice job brother … Mashallah.

Back
Top Bottom