What's new

Op Sinai: Egyptian Anti-Terrorism Efforts

Egypt should better take care of terrorism instead of poking its nose in Sub-Continent's affair. Instead of Supporting Bengladesh's stance and trying to drag in Pakistan's name. They better watch out and stay away from our affairs because you don't want to bite more than you can chew.

There is nothing to bite nor chew.

There is nothing to bite nor chew.

Then ask your Ambassador in Bangladesh not to mingle in our affairs and affairs of this region (Sub-Continent) because if we will return this favor back you wouldn't like it.

Then ask your Ambassador in Bangladesh not to mingle in our affairs and affairs of this region (Sub-Continent) because if we will return this favor back you wouldn't like it.

He was asked a question, he answered. There is nothing that Pakistan can do in return nor can Egypt get involved.

You can now safely put your penis away and stop going off topic. If you want to continue this tag me in the appropriate thread.

He was asked a question, he answered. There is nothing that Pakistan can do in return nor can Egypt get involved.

You can now safely put your penis away and stop going off topic. If you want to continue this tag me in the appropriate thread.

Though Pakistan does not really want to get involved into ME crisis because everyone knows it is a total mess and a rabbit hole and if your ambassador will continue with such statement we really know how to return back this favor.

Penis ? really ? lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom