What's new

‘Only Russia Stood With India Before, Now China Stands Alone With Pak’: PM Modi on Diplomatic Succes

All we can care is a middle finger...
Begging ain't our genetic trait

All this blah blah bullsh*t is when you can't talk any....
A country without a foreign policy is just a lackey.
India was never such one. We share seats among leaders including your dearest nation china
Not standing in front of them for alms

We gave you a middle finger not so long ago:

NINTCHDBPICT000472334710.jpg

Remember how you begged and moaned in front of the whole world for his release?

You got humiliated in front of the whole universe. Don't brag about how tough you are. You are not.

What can I say when you come up with begging and big daddies, which ain't our domain at all....
Can't help here..

We are independent..
Independent is my foot, you're the world biggest terrorist nation on the planet, terrorizing own people as well as other country without reason @kris begging and big daddies is not your concern, its our concerns what is your problem with you, you have too much false ego of superiority @kris :blah::blah::blah:

No one stand with india only countries stand with india in line of milking this cow for profit

did we elect hafiz saeed as PM who elected Terrorist as PM which politician stand with muslims of Jugrat.

Is Narendra Modi UN Designated Terrorist?
Does he has $10M bounty ?

If you cannot make this differences, then for sure you are in a religious hatred fog.

killing people only cuz some group think they will eat COW meat.
Says who, whoes entire community is known for being religious terrorist supporter. Who are willing to kill anyone who doesnt believe in there system calling them either Kafir or putting up jihad against them.
If one has to nitpic these sort of pricks from society, you would be humiliated to last mile.

when Hindus are the exporter of own COW mattas meat.
As per existing meat export policy in India, the export of beef (meat of cow, oxen and calf) is prohibited. Bone in meat, carcass, half carcass of buffalo is also prohibited and is not permitted to be exported. Only the boneless meat of buffalo, meat of goat and sheep and birds is permitted for export. And by the way its called carabeef.

You can read the details here http://apeda.gov.in/apedawebsite/six_head_product/animal.htm

Boohooo...who is standing in line of IMF?
Pakistan external debt $102 billion, and reserves <$9bn

Indian external debt $529.7bn and reserves $411bn approx

I hope this simple maths helps, else there are plenty of other things to explain what begging bowl stands for.

Do you have any idea about Chinese and USA debt??

Independent is my foot, you're the world biggest terrorist nation on the planet, terrorizing own people as well as other country without reason @kris begging and big daddies is not your concern, its our concerns what is your problem with you, you have too much false ego of superiority @kris :blah::blah::blah:
Say a citizen of pakistan.... Enough said

We gave you a middle finger not so long ago:

NINTCHDBPICT000472334710.jpg

Remember how you begged and moaned in front of the whole world for his release?

You got humiliated in front of the whole universe. Don't brag about how tough you are. You are not.
Lol
By sight of our navy it's Imran Khan who announced in Pakistan parliament that he can't hold our pilot for long....
So much for independent behavior.

Don't brag

Is Narendra Modi UN Designated Terrorist?
Does he has $10M bounty ?

If you cannot make this differences, then for sure you are in a religious hatred fog.

Says who, whoes entire community is known for being religious terrorist supporter. Who are willing to kill anyone who doesnt believe in there system calling them either Kafir or putting up jihad against them.
If one has to nitpic these sort of pricks from society, you would be humiliated to last mile.

As per existing meat export policy in India, the export of beef (meat of cow, oxen and calf) is prohibited. Bone in meat, carcass, half carcass of buffalo is also prohibited and is not permitted to be exported. Only the boneless meat of buffalo, meat of goat and sheep and birds is permitted for export. And by the way its called carabeef.

You can read the details here http://apeda.gov.in/apedawebsite/six_head_product/animal.htm

Boohooo...who is standing in line of IMF?
Pakistan external debt $102 billion, and reserves <$9bn

Indian external debt $529.7bn and reserves $411bn approx

I hope this simple maths helps, else there are plenty of other things to explain what begging bowl stands for.

Oh Boy! mody was banned to enter to the door of superpower till indian elected and gave him opportunity to visit. he was declare murderer by great USA. RSS is terrorist party supported BJP. who is killing muslims who even have meat in their fridge like how hindus making money from COW meat. probhited other to cut so hindus only can utlize and get benefits.
no matter what ever you do or say history tells us that after 900 years rules of muslims you are still Hindu and matter fact in majority.
lastly 529 billion didnt let you attack lol baniya akhir baniya hai.. you know you wont have even 100billion or country so better lets bark on NDTV or other TV channels.

Modi says Pakistan isolated and brainless lot goes gaga over this. The way this recent episode has turned out to be, had it been someone else than Modi; we wouldn't be reading such Isolate word again coming from India at all. Every single Indian claim has been rebutted, proven fake & no source bought the drama at all. In fact, last clash brought more nations close to Pakistan as compare to Indian claims. There is no use to repeat all whatever is done because Modi has to sell it before election and it depends upon the public either to analyse situation under facts or buy it for Modi's nationalism rant.

Say a citizen of pakistan.... Enough said
you're just trolling and doing nothing else, i am in USA, i always proudly present to others as Pakistani and no one says a single bad word or trying to embrace me that you're the terrorist or say something bad about Pakistan & Islam they respect, me all time, and why you think every terrorist came from Pakistan to Destroy India @kris

When you are doing well financially...your relatives are all behaving good...but when your struggle financially for whatever reason...the same relatives laugh at you and make fun of you...the same goes for india as well...if some thing goes wrong with our purse then only we will know who really stand with us...apart from israel i see no other nation that will stand by india in tough times.

on pakistan china thing...i think almost all of the financial assistance are like a loan of some kind which pakistan has to pay few years down the line...on some loans i read the interests are low but the amount is huge..please correct me on this if i am wrong.

Last edited:
Oh Boy!..this is going to be long post to get someone out of madarssa telescope view.
Oh Boy! mody was banned to enter to the door of superpower till indian elected and gave him opportunity to visit. he was declare murderer by great USA.
So if he was declared murder of USA, why they would have to set him free ?
You mean to say USA is scared of Modi?

You cannot be selective about USA actions based on what favours you.

RSS is terrorist party supported BJP. who is killing muslims who even have meat in their fridge like how hindus making money from COW meat. probhited other to cut so hindus only can utlize and get benefits.

Which country or international organization has declared RSS as terrorist party.
Infact Pakistan is a country where internationally banned Political parties can participate in election. Remember Jamat-ul-dawa?

And whats your fetish with Hindu and COW meat analogy?

no matter what ever you do or say history tells us that after 900 years rules of muslims you are still Hindu and matter fact in majority.
Well isnt this shows, Hindus can survive all sort of atrocities and yet open for everyone without having terms like KAFIR, JIHAD or say GAZWA -e - XXXX
Where have you headed ?

lastly 529 billion didnt let you attack lol baniya akhir baniya hai.. you know you wont have even 100billion or country so better lets bark on NDTV or other TV channels.

Lolz...did you saw where KSE and BSE stood on the day of attack :D

Modi says Pakistan isolated and brainless lot goes gaga over this. The way this recent episode has turned out to be, had it been someone else than Modi; we wouldn't be reading such Isolate word again coming from India at all. Every single Indian claim has been rebutted, proven fake & no source bought the drama at all. In fact, last clash brought more nations close to Pakistan as compare to Indian claims. There is no use to repeat all whatever is done because Modi has to sell it before election and it depends upon the public either to analyse situation under facts or buy it for Modi's nationalism rant.

How many countries currently stand with Pakistan in its economic recovery?
Do you how many diplomatic mission are in Pakistan vis-a-vis India? Also how many closed in last 10yrs?

I agree the election campaigns just put megaphone over every fact to make it sound 10x more.
But the way Indian diplomacy has worked in last few years in getting warm relations with the best friends of Pakistan and members of OIC, it should be strong signal in itself.

How many countries currently stand with Pakistan in its economic recovery?
Do you how many diplomatic mission are in Pakistan vis-a-vis India? Also how many closed in last 10yrs?

I agree the election campaigns just put megaphone over every fact to make it sound 10x more.
But the way Indian diplomacy has worked in last few years in getting warm relations with the best friends of Pakistan and members of OIC, it should be strong signal in itself.

Effect.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-vote-for-modi-is-a-vote-for-pakistan.612974/#post-11360032

If only you say so. those are very recent attacks, google and find bunch of other new incidents, people are rising up everywhere in India.
Recent, yes, but that's because they have been made to flee from their safe havens and forced to take shelter in Arunachal. Those people you talk of are Nagas hiding in the jungles of Arunachal,where people are peace loving and having spent some time there i can never imagine them pick up arms now or in the foreseeable future.

Militancy is still a big headache for us in other parts of NE, though it's not even one-tenth of what it used to be in our childhood and youth.

you're just trolling and doing nothing else, i am in USA, i always proudly present to others as Pakistani and no one says a single bad word or trying to embrace me that you're the terrorist or say something bad about Pakistan & Islam they respect, me all time, and why you think every terrorist came from Pakistan to Destroy India @kris
Good for you...
They won't because of their nature not pakistans greatness...

Unfortunately pakistan government isn't that lucky

Good for you...
They won't because of their nature not pakistans greatness...

Unfortunately pakistan government isn't that lucky
i am not saying that Pakistani is always great, five fingers of each hands always not equal, and why you (india) always doing blame game against Pakistan without solid proof @kris

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom