What's new

‘Only Russia Stood With India Before, Now China Stands Alone With Pak’: PM Modi on Diplomatic Succes

Add safety of it's civilians, national integrity and sovereignty to the list

Quite well put by modi

Not even Islamic nation's are giving an ear to them now
you have illegal occupation of Kashmir , and capture lots of territories of India by force after independence like Goa (Portuguese colony in 70) ahmedabad and junagarh and there are 13 freedom struggles are still going on in various parts in India, and this is your world biggest pathetic sh!t democary is @kris :blah::blah::blah:

U can ask china, at a price of course
And U can ask you master USA @kris

Tamil superstar Rajnikanth's punch line be like "Modi ji 1 China is equal to 100 countries "

Last edited:
The reality is that you're puppet of USA against China @Axomiya_lora
On the contrary we have thriving trade and commerce with China on mutually beneficial terms, client states of China never cease to amuse for they are more Chinese than China herself. Just waiting for the day you guys secure IMF loan, would be fun.

so how many heads of states visited pakistan in last three months mr dog?
And how many of the said visits actually translate to something concrete remains to be seen. Heck, may be i'll visit your house over the weekend for some fine scotch and kebabs.

Maybe that's why you have so many rebel groups and insurgencies all across India border regions.
*had
They are being systematically culled left, right and center and China can't do a damn thing.

Also, i'm tired of explaining it to the Chinese that Arunachal has never had any sort of armed insurgency and rebel militants. It is the only state in NE India that has always desperately seeked to be a part of India. Bad luck for CCP, i guess.

On the contrary we have thriving trade and commerce with China on mutually beneficial terms, client states of China never cease to amuse for they are more Chinese than China herself. Just waiting for the day you guys secure IMF loan, would be fun.
Not your problem, why you concern about it, our root cause for this problem is our previous corrupt politician's gift, you accept it or not west/ USA arming you to face China, you're no way near of Chinese industrial might @Axomiya_lora

Not your problem, why you concern about it, our root cause for this problem is our previous corrupt politician's gift, you accept it or not west/ USA arming you to face China, you're no way near of Chinese industrial might @Axomiya_lora
Isn't it usual for someone to look over the neighbours' fence with curiosity when there is bitter quarreling in their place. I can not speak for other Indians but facing China is the last thing on our mind here. But we are wary of China's expansionist designs and intend to protect every inch of our motherland from the CCP zombie hordes.

As for the 'corrupt politicians' bit, you will say the same after 5 more years, the rot lies elsewhere.

Isn't it usual for someone to look over the neighbours' fence with curiosity when there is bitter quarreling in their place. I can not speak for other Indians but facing China is the last thing on our mind here. But we are wary of China's expansionist designs and intend to protect every inch of our motherland from the CCP zombie hordes.

As for the 'corrupt politicians' bit, you will say the same after 5 more years, the rot lies elsewhere.
And you're not expansionist/imperialist illegally occupied Kashmir, Arunchal pardesh, Goa, ahmedabad, junagarh etc etc @Axomiya_lora o_O

More clairvoyance from Nostradamus's illegitimate something. :jester:

India is the only country in the world who force their people to hate certain countries locally this is world biggest democracy is doing killing their own people if they dont hate.

how did you miss out Sikkim , Tamilnadu , Nagaland etc ?
how did you miss Khalistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom