What's new

Only One LCA-Tejas in last Six months, HAL again falling short ?

That's impressive I must say. The programme has been ongoing since last few decades and they manage to pop few during this time. One is 6 month is HUGE improvement! Why you guys are making fun?

Lol

even I cant DEFEND this :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Pathetic from INDIA the HAL company DRDO MOD and the Air force for putting up with IT

IF I was running the IAF I would have put a KNIFE to Modi throat and got the signature for 100 more RAFALES

Lol

Pathetic from INDIA the HAL company DRDO MOD and the Air force for putting up with IT

IF I was running the IAF I would have put a KNIFE to Modi throat and got the signature for 100 more RAFALES

so far your 36 Signed Rafale will be coming around 2020 .. signing another contract for 100 more ( even if we ignore the delay in coming to agreement ) it will take around another 5-8 years before you start delivery of these additional 100 Rafale .. don't you think that is a huge time gap , plus what happen AMCA ?

Lol

Is that the reason, besides corruption, that the Indian state institution HAL has been given the boot in favour of private firm reliance which also happen to be Modi's main sponsor?

so far your 36 Signed Rafale will be coming around 2020 .. signing another contract for 100 more ( even if we ignore the delay in coming to agreement ) it will take around another 5-8 years before you start delivery of these additional 100 Rafale .. don't you think that is a huge time gap , plus what happen AMCA ?

Buddy AMCA will arrive in 2100 at the rate of one a year

ITS A JOKE MAN.

WE have the 6th largest GDP on the PLANET a whopping $55 billion dollar defense budget AND we cant manufacture a cheap 4th generation light fighter

FFS

Indians have a habit of overcomplicating things and this jet is the living example of this attitude.

Why there is so much delay?
Every plane is custom built like the Rolls Royce cars....

Indians have a habit of overcomplicating things and this jet is the living example of this attitude.
Hence, Sirat-el Mustakin for the Ehl-i Iman....

Too many cooks spoil the broth...

Is that the reason, besides corruption, that the Indian state institution HAL has been given the boot in favour of private firm reliance which also happen to be Modi's main sponsor?
When a door gets closed, it can't be opened; when it gets opened, it can't be closed!!! And, it's perpetrated not by mere mortals who are nothing but maggots according to the current Bible...

Even Houdini will fail to solve this Indian riddle...

Something is always better than nothing....

That's impressive I must say. The programme has been ongoing since last few decades and they manage to pop few during this time. One is 6 month is HUGE improvement! Why you guys are making fun?
The Indian time scale is little different!!! It took a thousand years to "undo" the "non-indigenous" rule...

Buddy AMCA will arrive in 2100 at the rate of one a year

ITS A JOKE MAN.

WE have the 6th largest GDP on the PLANET a whopping $55 billion dollar defense budget AND we cant manufacture a cheap 4th generation light fighter

FFS

is it because of corruption ??
so basically IAF will not be able to replace its Mig21 by 2025 .. and even if you sign a follow up order for Rafale's they wont be joining IAF until late 2020's ... my guess would be 2028 or so ..

is it because of corruption ??
so basically IAF will not be able to replace its Mig21 by 2025 .. and even if you sign a follow up order for Rafale's they wont be joining IAF until late 2020's ... my guess would be 2028 or so ..
In meantime, Pak FGF will be ready Insha'Allah....

In meantime, Pak FGF will be ready Insha'Allah....

If PAF decides to go for block 4, than my bet for Project Azm to come operational by late 2020's .. i hope we increase JF numbers to 250 .. and with some export orders we can keep the production lines open .. and build them in numbers to match IAF in future . but if we decide to join Turkish TF-X , than hopefully PAF will become the second operator of TF-X after TuAF :)

If PAF decides to go for block 4, than my bet for Project Azm to come operational by late 2020's .. i hope we increase JF numbers to 250 .. and with some export orders we can keep the production lines open .. and build them in numbers to match IAF in future . but if we decide to join Turkish TF-X , than hopefully PAF will become the second operator of TF-X after TuAF :)
Pak ultimately gets what's in the Turkish arsenal!!! I hope the reciprocal is also true...

Back
Top Bottom