What's new

only MQM stood against peace talks in NA today, MQM is the only true representative of Pakistani ppl

Whether MQM took the lead or not. Its presence ensures that the exremist elements (in cohorts with transport and drug mafia)in Karachi do not get a complete foothold. Otherwise this city would go to the dogs in the worst possible way. Something all the target killers and thugs of MQM could not accomplish if they wanted to.

Whether MQM took the lead or not. Its presence ensures that the exremist elements (in cohorts with transport and drug mafia)in Karachi do not get a complete foothold. Otherwise this city would go to the dogs in the worst possible way. Something all the target killers and thugs of MQM could not accomplish if they wanted to.

Whats it to you in your 1000 sq foot country of yours ? :azn:

Or even me in my Playboy Republic of Buttistan ? :unsure:

Whats it to you in your 1000 sq foot country of yours ? :azn:

Or even me in my Playboy Republic of Buttistan ? :unsure:

It affects my borders directly.. Hence I must ensure security.

Your playboy republic will have further repercussions if it loses the ability to generate cheaper trade overseas through the only major active port.

True representatives live and die with their people, not live in Dubai or London to tell do this and do that.

Peace is the objective. If talks get it, so be it. Hell with the 'brave' who fled the country 2 decades ago and adopted foreign nationality and then claims to be a leader.

Pakistanis are not terrorists, so back off terrorist party mqm, you dont represent anyone, you people are threat to Karachites and their lives !

if MQM is terrorist then why are they not supporting the peace talks with terrorists, where as PTI is supporting peace talks with the terrorists :lol:

i think the real terrorist party is PTI

This..... Karachi is the only multiethnic, multi-religious, multi-sectarian, multi-lingual city of Pakistan. Might be the only city of Pakistan with too many colors. It is the presence of MQM that ensures this quality of Karachi remains intact. And it doesn't become another Waziristan. MQM guys can't be worst than any Talib rats. So we must commend MQM for its stance against terrorists instead of criticizing them.

This..... Karachi is the only multiethnic, multi-religious, multi-sectarian, multi-lingual city of Pakistan. Might be the only city of Pakistan with too many colors. It is the presence of MQM that ensures this quality of Karachi remains intact. And it doesn't become another Waziristan. MQM guys can't be worst than any Talib rats. So we must commend MQM for its stance against terrorists instead of criticizing them.

that is true if I have to choose between taliban terrorist and mqm terrorists, I will choose mqm terrorists over taliban terrorists. but it doesnt mean Karachites dont deserve a chance of better life !

sorry for off topic post but your rigging caught red handed in haripur big LOOOOOOOOOOL!!

he is talking about himself. we are the only party who has protested against pmln govt on streets

Back
Top Bottom