What's new

Only For Docters

I know this is for India, but I'm sure your services are not much different.

A nuber of my batchmates and others from the AMC are full-fledged maroon beret paras now.

I know of one who is also a Black Cat commando.

There is a guy two years my senior who also got awarded the PVC for gallantry in the line of fire.

I personally also knew two who have been martyred for the nation in the line of fire.

Of course, they are/were all still doctors. It would be a waste to give that up.

but after doing MBBS , joining PMA long course is injustice to medical profession

I think after doing MBBS, if you are still interested in joining Pakistan Forces, then it isn't mater what is justice and what is not. and if you still believe that joining PMA long course is injustice to medical docs, then You must think again for joining medical corps after MBBS. You have lot of other opportunities to avail, then why you think of forces...

By the way, according to new policy, doctors are recruited through short service, meaning they have to undergo 6 month BMT either in PMA or AMC, depending upon the number of candidates recruited upto the level of.

Back
Top Bottom