What's new

Only 3 countries in the world can forge power plant components.

Meanwhile India continues to import :lol:
They cant even make bullets while we send man to space, build ASAT technology, do space docking, win gold medals at Olympics, lend more to developing world than world bank, do mid course missile interception, etc

Indians can't even build an ICBM, their best missile is only 5000km IRBM.
:lol: useless!

Except that space docking and the man to space everything you listed is just as useless as you.

Your ASAT is based on kinetic kill which cant harm our satellites which is employed with anti asat maneuvering, your mid course interceptors are useless against an overwhelming attack, dont now say it got 200 % kill probability, winning gold in Olympics is prestige for you, but here we even hardly care.

Finally whatever you fell about agni-5 you cant make it stop from hitting your cities.

This thread was about forging capacity and the op seems to be either a brainless fool or a pathetic retard who is misrepresenting fact.

Meanwhile India continues to import :lol:
They cant even make bullets while we send man to space, build ASAT technology, do space docking, win gold medals at Olympics, lend more to developing world than world bank, do mid course missile interception, etc

Indians can't even build an ICBM, their best missile is only 5000km IRBM.
:lol: useless!

Your government said Agni 5 has 8000km range, you are negating the CCP's figure. :lol::lol:

Incorrect.

USA has had heavy forging technology up to 50,000 tons for decades:

Heavy Press Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China and Russia are now at 80,000 ton forges, but given metallurgical advances, such ratings approach diminishing returns at these capacities.

thanks for info

BTW i found this interesting information

With a global installed forging capacity of over 750,000 tons per annum, BFL India is the world's largest single location forging facility with an installed capacity of 240,000T. Our modern forging facilities include over 40 state-of-the-art fully automated press lines ranging from 1600 MT to 16000 MT.

Press Size
No. of Press Lines
Weight Range
(KG)
Typical Components
(KG)
16,000 MT
60-250
I-Beams & Crankshafts
12,500 MT
60-250
I-Beams & Crankshafts
8,000 MT
20-90
Steering Knuckles, Crankshafts & I-Beams
6,000 MT
20-50
Steering Knuckles, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods & Lower Control Arms
5,500 MT
20-50
Crankshafts for Passenger Cars
5,000 MT
10-50
Control Arms, Steering Knuckles, Lower Control Shoes & Truck Shoes
4,000 MT
5-20
Steering Knuckles, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods, Swivel Hubs, Knuckles, Control Arms, Heavy Duty Pistons, Wheel Carriers, Upper Control Arms, Track Shoes & Brackets
3,150 MT
3-10
Connecting Rods & Steering Knuckles
2,500 MT
2-5
Connecting Rods, Transmission Components, GET Tips, Camshafts, Knuckles, Upper Rear Control Arms & Pistons
2,000 MT
2-5
Tips, Camshafts, Knuckles & Pistons
1,600 MT
2-10
GET Tips
Total number of press lines = 48

http://www.bharatforge.com/images/closed_dn.jpg

Nah, you just don't have the intelligence nor the technical capability to build such things. That's why India is the worlds largest weapons importer. Just look at the failed Kaveri engine.

Catch my drift?

Yup thought so!

Your IQ... awesome.

Catch my drift??

Good.

Nah, you just don't have the intelligence nor the technical capability to build such things. That's why India is the worlds largest weapons importer. Just look at the failed Kaveri engine.

Catch my drift?

Yup thought so!

With a global installed forging capacity of over 750,000 tons per annum, BFL India is the world's largest single location forging facility with an installed capacity of 240,000T. Our modern forging facilities include over 40 state-of-the-art fully automated press lines ranging from 1600 MT to 16000 MT.

http://www.bharatforge.com/images/closed_dn.jpg

so sir, if you are right why an Indian company and not chinese company has world's largest single location forging facility?

Back
Top Bottom