What's new

Only 24 security forces casualties in Kashmir in 10 months. Huge drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..... article by Rana Ayub ? seriously ? :lol:

Why not Arundati roy ? lol.
Read the article its co ed.
And who can forget that EU MP whi was also invited but dropped after he demanded that he should be allowed to talk to kashmiris freely.

Read the article its co ed.
And who can forget that EU MP whi was also invited but dropped after he demanded that he should be allowed to talk to kashmiris freely.

LOL. This is beyond funny.

Why would I want some white american to tell me about my own country ? :cheesy:

Post some Indian journalist and reports from India and that too from the last 2 months.

actually the whole world just google what king of Sweden to nri Congress men of USA to UN representative have said my child and reduce yr ignorance :)
Since India is going to become supapowa on 1st January 2020 so it doesn't matter to them.

LOL. This is beyond funny.

Why would I want some white american to tell me about my own country ? :cheesy:

Post some Indian journalist and reports from India and that too from the last 2 months.
Zee news or Republic follower???

@waz @The Eagle @Dubious @WAJsal @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Read the above post in full.

Looks like the hyper-ugly little weiner men are getting a free reign on PDF to insult and be racist towards Pakistan and Islam again.

Capture-2019-12-14-02-27-43.png

Source for the data:
https://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/jandk/data_sheets/annual_casualties.htm

Don't believe the news. The source is indian. It is the same source that claimed the iaf killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom