Only 24 security forces casualties in Kashmir in 10 months. Huge drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
Capture-2019-12-14-02-27-43.png

Source for the data:
https://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/jandk/data_sheets/annual_casualties.htm

Ironic that Kashmiris themselves will not be able to look up this data for themselves and share in this awesome shining Indian newj.

OMG , i wonder why ? maybe because they suddenly start loving Indians by not calling them Dogs to go back ? or maybe its the Charismatic personality of Modi and his 56' Chest and chori daar Pajama ? or maybe its because J&K has been under curfew , with excessive force, with little to no connection from outside world ? and people are actually fear for their families been raped and murdered by Indian Army who is famous for it ?

OMG , i wonder why ? maybe because they suddenly start loving Indians by not calling them Dogs to go back ? or maybe its the Charismatic personality of Modi and his 56' Chest and chori daar Pajama ? or maybe its because J&K has been under curfew , with excessive force, with little to no connection from outside world ? and people are actually fear for their families been raped and murdered by Indian Army who is famous for it ?
Removal of 370 acted like a pill on Kashmiris.. They started loving Indians..

But I have a question.. so much peace, why curfew is not being lifted?

Removal of 370 acted like a pill on Kashmiris.. They started loving Indians..

But I have a question.. so much peace, why curfew is not being lifted?

because every Kashmiri wants to give Modi a kiss , so they have to use force to hold these Kashmiri's to not kiss Modi ..

apart from joke, its a good way to commit suicide, kiss modi and die hhhahahaha

Wait till curfew is over . Every balance will be restored

This guy left me totally flabbergasted by saying that military causalities have gotten steady. Really? By caging civilian? Is this what you're trying to asserting?

Something is awaiting for Hindooos in Kashmir.Let the curfew wipe off.

the recent Washington Post exposee pointed out USA gov hid casualties gave a rosy picture basically blatantly lied to Americans from the start Sonny ;)

Well I pity on Pakistan side of Kashmir, Indian side are lucky enough

It's because puki supporters are thrown down to dogs there

Where exactly is this curfew?
Rundian fag, you motherfkers have turned kashmir into a prison, 1 soldier for every 4 kashmiris, enforcer curfew and you have the gal to come here and boast about ur rundian casualties & sear at Pakistanis?

Something is awaiting for Hindooos in Kashmir.Let the curfew wipe off.
These lundus have even Assam under lockdown.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/12/09/blood-and-soil-in-narendra-modis-india

Apparently only Indians don't know about it. Well it happens when you watch state sponsored propaganda.

LOL..... article by Rana Ayub ? seriously ? :lol:

Why not Arundati roy ? lol.

actually the whole world just google what king of Sweden to nri Congress men of USA to UN representative have said my child and reduce yr ignorance :)

:pop: .............:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom