What's new

Online match India v/s Pakistan

@jagjit :
I play cs and aoe.
But never played source.
@spock:
really interested in playing on virtual network. Tell me how.

The thing is I have a high-end pc but the majority can't afford one. They can't play games like COD:MW2 on onboard graphics. So we need to choose a game all can run.

What about 5 pm for CS: Source.

Sat-Sun or everyday?

I agree with u. I vote for AOE2 :cheers:

But where will we be playing ,somebody tell me the site.Can the unpaid members of PDF take part.Date ,timmings....teams etc????
I'll go for AOE2.:tup:

But where will we be playing ,somebody tell me the site.Can the unpaid members of PDF take part.Date ,timmings....teams etc????
I'll go for AOE2.:tup:

No need to go to any site. We'll create server and you can play easily. We'll put up easy procedure for everyone to follow.

So this could be the date sheet :P

19 Mar - Age of Empires : Rise of Rome
20 Mar - CS:Source
21 Mar - AOE 2
sometime later - battlefield 2, nfs and call of duty

No need to go to any site. We'll create server and you can play easily. We'll put up easy procedure for everyone to follow.

So this could be the date sheet :P

19 Mar - Age of Empires : Rise of Rome
20 Mar - CS:Source
21 Mar - AOE 2
sometime later - battlefield 2, nfs and call of duty

Count me in team India for NFS Most Wanted :victory:

092b8218a8de26dc0e6c66fc509e2cf6.jpg

Can we have the match after 31st March please! please!,
I have got my 1st term test meanwhile.:sad: ,if you can wait a couple of weeks:undecided:

I am a big big AOE2 freak.

Rise of nation and Age of Mythology stinks compared to AOE2.

I used to play 3 hrs daily till last year and then I completely migrated to Linux, so cant even play these days. But let me buy a new PC to join you guys :D

If you can wait till my next paycheck ;)

I am a big big AOE2 freak.

Rise of nation and Age of Mythology stinks compared to AOE2.

I used to play 3 hrs daily till last year and then I completely migrated to Linux, so cant even play these days. But let me buy a new PC to join you guys :D

If you can wait till my next paycheck ;)

I got an idea for you. Why don't you try Wine or Cedega. Don't know about wine but cedega is pretty good at running windows games.

Yeah I checked. It works

http://www.cedega.com/gamesdb/games/alphabrowse.mhtml?letter=A

I got an idea for you. Why don't you try Wine or Cedega. Don't know about wine but cedega is pretty good at running windows games.

Yeah I checked. It works

The Cedega Gaming Service - Play PC games on Linux

Using Wine I can run AOE, but the scrolling is not smooth enough, it gets stuck. and I believe you know how badly we need to scroll around in AOE.

When I can not play in the same system using wine, think over net? ;)

Using Wine I can run AOE, but the scrolling is not smooth enough, it gets stuck. and I believe you know how badly we need to scroll around in AOE.

When I can not play in the same system using wine, think over net? ;)

I know wine is pretty buggy. But try cedega. You won't notice a difference between windows and linux. I've used it to play call of duty, medal of honor and what not.

AOE fans,
which civilisation do you guys prefer to play?

I love to be Huns ( no need for house to start with) or spanish ( nice strong fortification)

Back
Top Bottom