What's new

Ongoing terrorist attack on Chabahar port, Iran

And you think the Iranians are fools unlike you to still do business with India, huh??? :lol::lol::lol:
Iranians are not fools they are stuck with India because of US sanctions. India was losing influence over Iran that is why India asked USA to sanction Iran again and get a waiver of Iranian oil. Iranian know this very well. Israel has only one door in Iran and that is India. India is Israeli ally sitting in Iran. Indian RAW agent tarka fata is doing an extensive social media campaign against Iran.

you lack balls for it and hope/wish someone else will do, billy ko chechrey

Whatever, yet Pakistan has lost more men and material (above all international credibility) in a big way due to this dirty proxy war/terror attacks than anyone else in the region (minus Afghanistan).

But still I agree, you do have the balls. :lol::lol::lol:

Iranians are not fools they are stuck with India because of US sanctions. India was losing influence over Iran that is why India asked USA to sanction Iran again and get a waiver of Iranian oil. Iranian know this very well. Israel has only one door in Iran and that is India. India is Israeli ally sitting in Iran. Indian RAW agent tarka fata is doing an extensive social media campaign against Iran.

WoW. So we have great leverage over Washington that we can make them frame policies in our Interest. Never knew that. Thanks for letting me know. We indeed are great I guess. :lol::lol::lol:

Whatever, yet Pakistan has lost more men and material (above all international credibility) in a big way due to this dirty proxy war/terror attacks than anyone else in the region (minus Afghanistan).

But still I agree, you do have the balls. :lol::lol::lol:

50 years from now you will teach in your national security books how Pakistan alone stood against all enemies lost so much but did not give in to their demands on its national security. Yes we got balls and enemies are now backing off from this impossible task, and some are now worried what they started is coming back home.

50 years from now you will teach in your national security books how Pakistan alone stood against all enemies lost so much but did not give in to their demands on its national security. Yes we got balls and enemies are now backing off from this impossible task, and some are now worried what they started is coming back home.

70 years have past since the birth of each of our nations. Look at you, what mess have you made out of yourself. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

1) Lost an entire half of your nation and population due to utter arrogance and stupidity of few ruling elites (or maybe inherent hatred to the other half, not sure)

2) Systematically radicalised few generations for whatever reasons and are now struggling to undo past folliy.

3) On the economic front, the least said the better.

And here you are bragging about what may (highly unlikely) happen after 50 odd years while the world itself if not sure that humanity may survive that long.

Yes, all enemies including India had tried and exploited your fault lines. And I bet Pakistan is doing the same at any given chance.

Pakistan my friend has done more harm to herself than all enemies combined together. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Peace :-)

Last edited:
Yah, sure I am gonna trust an Indian's word. hahahah. After taking a port for 99 years, they still owe us 8 billion$, you wanna help out bhai? ahahahah. When we took over Colombo Port, it was a mess, now it's Chinese managed, I believe it will make money, COSCO will just make it their berthing port, we control the lines and goods. =)

You have an airport? DO you? You mean the airport offered to us and we rejected coz it made no commercial sense? hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Last I head was Modi talking, no more news of it now. The usual Indian talk talk talk. h:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why are you using "bhai" so many times. Ok, you are a Pakistani.
Anyway, this particular
I believe it will make money
shows me the confidence of Chinese(or Pakistani). There is no money coming from that port by making your own ships berth there. May be your sailors can enjoy some Srilankan dishes thats it. Anyway, if thats what is your business model then you guys are genius :lol:

That airport in just over 70 million makes more business sense for as long than your 15-16 billion :lol:
The usual Indian talk talk talk is better than Chinese Quack, Quack Quack and Pakistani Bak Bak Bak.

Btw, I was very enlightened by your debating skills.
Its time you enlighten others.

Dash.

70 years have past since the birth of each of our nations. Look at you, what mess have you made out of yourself. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

1) Lost an entire half of your nation and population due to utter arrogance and stupidity of few ruling elites (or maybe inherent hatred to the other half, not sure)

2) Systematically radicalised few generations for whatever reasons and are now struggling to undo past folliy.

3) On the economic front, the least said the better.

And here you are bragging about what may (highly unlikely) happen after 50 odd years while the world itself if not sure that humanity may survive that long.

Yes, all enemies including India had tried and exploited your fault lines. And I bet Pakistan is doing the same at any given chance.

Pakistan my friend has done more harm to herself than all enemies combined together. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Peace :-)

Like I said what you started is coming back home now, today I ask any south Indian about north Indian and the language they use about north cannot be repeated on this forum, Indian had now more racial tension than Pakistan and exploitation continues on that front not to mention Muslim are feeling disfranchised and it a matter of time when this will come in the forefront...

may bhagwan protect all Indians from Evil Muslims.

And you think the Iranians are fools unlike you to still do business with India, huh??? :lol::lol::lol:

Rajapaksa, who??? The one who couldn't obtain enough support of the parliament?? Last thing I heard, he went back to his house. LOL :-):-):-)

Chill, it's a game, it will be ongoing for a long time, if it's not Rajapaksa it will be another person. The moment you are kept busy and can't monopolize power in IOR, we already achieved our objectives. =)

Like I said what you started is coming back home now, today I ask any south Indian about north Indian and the language they use about north cannot be repeated on this forum, Indian had now more racial tension than Pakistan and exploitation continues on that front not to mention Muslim are feeling disfranchised and it a matter of time when this will come in the forefront...

may bhagwan protect all Indians from Evil Muslims.

Well I'm a South Indian myself. Regarding our internal issues, why don't you give us a break and allow us to fix our issues in house while you take care of yours?? And that's what I had clearly pointed in my above reply earlier.

Apart from that all other things are your expectations. A lot of If's and Will's. And if wishes where really horses.... You know that, right ?? :lol::lol::lol:

Chill, it's a game, it will be ongoing for a long time, if it's not Rajapaksa it will be another person. The moment you are kept busy and can't monopolize power in IOR, we already achieved our objectives. =)
OFC, the attacker has to succeed only once but the defender has to succeed everytime. Likewise if India chooses to engage in similar games in SCS region with Vietnam and Philippines, it applies to u too as well. But i believe thats still a bit down the road, it will approach though.

OFC, the attacker has to succeed only once but the defender has to succeed everytime. Likewise if India chooses to engage in similar games in SCS region with Vietnam and Philippines, it applies to u too as well. But i believe thats still a bit down the road, it will approach though.
You can try and can do it, we don't own those countries either. To be fair, the US is doing most of the funding and work in IOR, you are just the lapdog doing the work. Without US support I doubt you can achieve much.

Why downgrade your objective after loosing control of two "Strings of Pearls" to just denying India a monopoly. Please don't do that we are too scared. :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You can try and can do it, we don't own those countries either. To be fair, the US is doing most of the funding and work in IOR, you are just the lapdog doing the work. Without US support I doubt you can achieve much.
Neither do we own any country.
US is doing jackshit in Sri Lanka, Maldives and Indonesia.

Why are you using "bhai" so many times. Ok, you are a Pakistani.
Anyway, this particular shows me the confidence of Chinese(or Pakistani). There is no money coming from that port by making your own ships berth there. May be your sailors can enjoy some Srilankan dishes thats it. Anyway, if thats what is your business model then you guys are genius :lol:

That airport in just over 70 million makes more business sense for as long than your 15-16 billion :lol:
The usual Indian talk talk talk is better than Chinese Quack, Quack Quack and Pakistani Bak Bak Bak.

Btw, I was very enlightened by your debating skills.
Its time you enlighten others.

Dash.
Isn't bhai bro in Hindi? Sure, that's what they said about our Greek and Colombo ports too. Abit of Chinese management, COSCO shipping, then you have a market? I mean why are you so worried? Isn't it better for us to get a 'useless' port, then it will be a strategic advantage to India right?:D

Hhahaha, the world's biggest emptiest airport, rightttt.......only a few months ago Indian press was bashing it as a white elephant and now suddenly, it's the best investment in the world. hahahahahah. DO you know it was offered to us, WE SAID NO THANK YOU. Quack? That's kinda lame man, think of a better insult bhai. ahahahha
So when are you gonna buy the airport ?:lol:

Neither do we own any country.
US is doing jackshit in Sri Lanka, Maldives and Indonesia.
Ever seen a police man bite someone? They use guard dogs. :lol:

Look who is saying big?? If not for the U.S and western allies the Japs would have eaten you alive back in 1940's. You were eternal lappies of the west and the U.S.S.R until recent decades back. Don't simply ignore history, everyone know that. LOL :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom