What's new

ONE WHO PROTECTS

syeda bukhary

New Recruit

Reaction score
A SOLDIER's LIFE is an embodiment of dedicated to the highest cause.When he signed enrolement, he actually sibns his own death warrant. He has in mind the supreme task of DEFENDING the FREEDOM of His COUNTRY. A Soldier does not believe in others world lines, because he has to serve in the present of his own country. He was made for the existing world and finds no reason ,why he should not do his duty to his Naton. HE is Nation's NOBLE FRIEND, a Good PROTECTER.. and we are LUCKY that we have these ,, "DEFENDERS" And we are proud of them. I SALUTE All of MARTYRS of 6September,!965. !971,72,... Sar Zameen e Watan Teray Sar Buland Aay, Bata Ye Chahanay Walay Tujhay pasand Aay?. Ye Wo Shujaa hain jahan dekhta hay hairat say, ghaneem kitna hiraasaan tha, Inki Juraat say, LAHOO sayApnay Teri Daastaan likh Aay, Ye Tera NAAM Sar e Aasman likh Aay. milaay Aankh Teri AZMATOUN say ARZ E WATAN, CHARAGH Tujhay Sounpytay hain Ehl e Watan, Ye ROSHNI Hain TERI Baam o dar sajja IN say Apnay, Lay Apni Goud main YE LADLAY Sullaa APNAY.........

I am a PAKISTANI . And i am PROUD of it. And I also proud of PAKISTAN ARMED FORCESSES..

Back
Top Bottom