What's new

One Turkish villager killed on Iranian border

Sad news, a similar incident took place on the Pakistani border with Iran recently, shot 3 guys in the head directly, Iranian govt. really should do something about their border guards, they are getting out of hand shooting anyone that comes in sight.

i guess they are very much 'on edge'

still isnt an excuse to kill 3 clearly unarmed villagers

Why are you guys flaming? There's no reason to be nuking anyone as we are not savages like Americans. Now it's sad that a sheep herder, especially a boy, had to be killed. But what Pakistani's don't understand is that what Iran is doing for national security, is on point. I mean how often do hear "another bomblast in Tehran today"? Now how many times do we hear it in Pakistan? The only reason Iran is doing well in the region is because they are keeping a tight grip on their borders, and not allowing any outside interference. There is a lesson for Pakistan to be learned here.

Hats off to you Iran

guys -- this needs to end

Abii -- not all Pakistanis are Sunnis, not all Pakistanis (or Afghans and whoever else you mentioned) are ''terrorists''

wearing shalwaar kameez is not ''Arab'' .....nothing we do is ''Arab''

everyone get their head out of their arse.......everything on page 3 of this topic is garbage

and FYI -- there are Parsis in Pakistan as well. In fact I know a good handful of them fled persecution in Iran and settled in Karachi and Islamabad.

guys -- this needs to end

Abii -- not all Pakistanis are Sunnis, not all Pakistanis (or Afghans and whoever else you mentioned) are ''terrorists''

wearing shalwaar kameez is not ''Arab'' .....nothing we do is ''Arab''

everyone get their head out of their arse.......everything on page 3 of this topic is garbage

and FYI -- there are Parsis in Pakistan as well. Many of them fled persecution in Iran.

Not my post man. Give mesome credit at least. ;)

well yes thank you...but i didnt agree with the ''hats off'' part

their border guards should be able to distinguish between a kurdish militant and innocent unarmed villager

at most, all they had to do is intercept them; check their documents and/or interrogate them.......no need to just open fire just for the sake of it, unless fired upon

the hatred is astonishing, if people from friendly countries can rant at each other, then the human race is bye bye.

assalam alaikum

i dont know how my post was judged as racism and hate speach since it didnot attack anybody it just clarified .

TARIQ

Did Erdogan demand apology and compensations from Iran?

Back
Top Bottom