What's new

One SSB killed and 8 Injured when Attack on SSB patrol party in Zakura Indian Ocupied Kashmir (IOK)

To divert the attention from Kashmir atrocities.

I know, but from their perspective, they were selling their narrative that they destroyed so called terrorist launching pads and killed many, yet on the ground, inside Kashmir, the freedom fighters are relentlessly striking Indian occupational forces.

I know, but from their perspective, they were selling their narrative that they destroyed so called terrorist launching pads and killed many, yet on the ground, inside Kashmir, the freedom fighters are relentlessly striking Indian occupational forces.

I wouldn't be surprised if Indians try something else at the LOC just before elections, due to the pressure created by casualties by the Freedom fighters.

As you sow ..so shall you reap..
And Indian forces are reaping death as they sew death in Kashmir..!!

the situation will only get worse between ind -pak.

8 injured according to NDTV with 3-4 critical.

Thanks for the update brother, more death tolls are expected and local freedom fighters our Kashmiri brothers are soon getting their independence INSHALLAH Indian Occupied Kashmir baney ga Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad.

Thanks for the update brother, more death tolls are expected and local freedom fighters our Kashmiri brothers are soon getting their independence INSHALLAH Indian Occupied Kashmir baney ga Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad.

In Sha Allah. Don't mind if they become an independent country too, as long as they get peace in return. By the way, it is sister.

Om shanthi to the fallen. IA will take the avenge

In Sha Allah. Don't mind if they become an independent country too, as long as their get peace in return. By the way, it is sister.

Sorry sister, and INSHALLAH they would either create an independent country or merge with Pakistan. As, you can see our Kashmiri brothers sing our national anthem, parade with national anthem, fly Pakistan flag there, celebrate every Pakistan day like 14 August is celebrated there, but as you said it's our Kashmiri brothers choice what they want they can create an independent country and we would completely support them INSHALLAH Pakistan Zindabad.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom