What's new

One sensible person in Senate : Daring speech by PMLN Senator Mushahid Hussain Syed

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Senate Chairman last comment to Mashahid Hussain ...CV daidana....lolll

Last edited:
What happened in 1980s, CIA, ISI Afghan Jihad was most probably the right course of action at that time and that’s why all parties carried it out. After Zia, BB and Ganja Sharif failed to formulate a follow through policy.

These idiots blaming stuff that happened 40 years ago but don’t have a fuckin clue how to deal with today’s challenge.

All show no go.

No solutions to current crisis. He should jump off a cliff and spare us his stupidity.

If [PDF] was a Political Party, i'd ask @araz @HRK to give their honest view 'bout said statement by Sen. Mushahid Hussain.

The man is a massive tax evader..all his sweet talk doesn't add up when you lift the skirt
He referred to Sri Lanka as an example of handling the crisis. But he failed to mention that
Sri Lanka got massive loan from India to the tune of $3 billion.

Overall economic assistance, which stands a shade above $3 billion in 2022 alone, has been of various kinds: $1 billion credit line for essentials; $500 million credit line for purchase of petroleum products; $400 million bilateral currency swap; and over $1 billion under the Asian Clearing Union Framework.

He referred to Sri Lanka as an example of handling the crisis. But he failed to mention that

Overall economic assistance, which stands a shade above $3 billion in 2022 alone, has been of various kinds: $1 billion credit line for essentials; $500 million credit line for purchase of petroleum products; $400 million bilateral currency swap; and over $1 billion under the Asian Clearing Union Framework.

It doesn't matter much..had india wouldn't they would have got it from some other entity...it's not the senators job to portray India as a savior ....

at least he talked i will say still better then silents

PDF and Pakistan should stop talking endlessy and daily about the IMF. I am sure many others are just waiting to lend and give billions to Pakistan.
. Pakistan sticks to imf for the better interest rate.

If [PDF] was a Political Party, i'd ask @araz @HRK to give their honest view 'bout said statement by Sen. Mushahid Hussain.
Mushahid Hussain a guy who is in politics only because of the support of Rawalpindi & only represent them he always speaks the loadable language of Danda (stick)and Janday (Flag) wali sarkar so whatever he said (I have not listen his statement) must contain some points related to the possible discussion within the corridors of real power in Rawalpindi.

Having said that I must add that he is a spent bullet.

It doesn't matter much..had india wouldn't they would have got it from some other entity...it's not the senators job to portray India as a savior ....
When Allah is your savior, leave it up to him.

Back
Top Bottom