What's new

One person from Indian armed forces kills self every three days

did you compare it to suicide rate of the civilian population ?
That would be asking too much for the pea brained characters who start such threads
So now you are going to compare figures between armed forces and civilians.....how about checking the ratio of murders, accidents, robberies and all other categories.... don't even attempt to grow a brain.

J-K: Army jawan dies under mysterious circumstances inside army camp in Nagrota
Identifying the deceased jawan as Jitender Ahoja, 25, of Gujarat, sources said that the officials suspected it to be a case of suicide.

By: Express News Service | Jammu | Published:October 12, 2017 4:55 pm

An army jawan died after he sustained a bullet injury under mysterious circumstances inside an army camp at Nagrota on the outskirts of Jammu city on Wednesday.

Identifying the deceased jawan as Jitender Ahoja, 25, of Gujarat, sources said that the officials suspected it to be a case of suicide. After hearing the gun shot, other army personnel at the camp rushed to the spot only to find Ahoja lying on the ground, sources said, adding that an AK rifle was found lying next to his body.

He was rushed to the hospital where doctors declared him dead. The police have registered a case into the matter.

So now you are going to compare figures between armed forces and civilians.....how about checking the ratio of murders, accidents, robberies and all other categories.... don't even attempt to grow a brain.

you started the thread dimwit. I assume the whole thrust of your posting was that Indian military personnel were so stressed out that they were commiting suicide in droves

Well thats a big relief. The average Indian has such a terrible life he commits suicide more often than his murdering compatriot in the Indian army.

Maybe you compare India and Pakistan suicide rates before posting crap
But I forgot you do not have a government capable of collecting such statistics

you started the thread dimwit. I assume the whole thrust of your posting was that Indian military personnel were so stressed out that they were commiting suicide in droves
Listen moron, first acquire a brain to comprehend the fact that i just copy pasted the article as it appeared in an Indian newspaper without even a POV, so care to splash your brains as how did you come to your nonsocial conclusion.

Listen moron, first acquire a brain to comprehend the fact that i just copy pasted the article as it appeared in an Indian newspaper without even a POV, so care to splash your brains as how did you come to your nonsocial conclusion.

why is everything that appears in a newspaper worthy of being posted on this forum ?
You should try to use your brains for something worthwhile

why is everything that appears in a newspaper worthy of being posted on this forum ?
You should try to use your brains for something worthwhile
So when you post something and the reader wants to know the source or the link....what would be your answer....that it's your own creation...idea....judgement....thought process.....don't even make an effort to grow a brain. !!!

Back
Top Bottom