What's new

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash

Roz Roz ki Choti Choti wars se acha hai Ek bar amnay samnay a ker lardh lo bhai ....kam se kam 10-20 saal tak sukoon ho jae ga phir :sniper:

someone give my humble request to mr modi ... please dude .. start a war :)
Keeping the LOC hot means more $$$ for the Generals on either side. why would they kill the golden goose.

#Yawn#

Then what are you waiting for..come flush us out..

Indian army has been in Kashmir for two and half decades now.

What.. Do not have strength to do it, just talk?

For Pakistan it doesn't matter. If Kashmir becomes Pakistan...very good, if it becomes independent...one more Muslim nation, if it remains under Indian occupation...will increase Muslim population.

It is Kashmiris who need to flush Indian occupier terrorists...Pakistan can support them internationally by raising the issue in UN & OIC. While Pakistan is poor country it should not spend that much resources.

dude , mai tu achi neeyat se keh raha hun , roz roz ki ungli se acha ek baar khol ke pura danda kerte hai na :D
wo theek hai, your message was OK except why do you want Modi to start? Tell Nawaz and your generals.

You tried that and are now burning want some more?

Remember what Pakistan did to your occupiers last year? Want more?

Where is modhi, who Indians were waiting for? Indians were claiming that modhi will launch an all out war if Pakistan kill one occupier but instead Indian occupier terrorists start killing innocent civilians...after all modhi did this terrorism in Gujarat in 2002 so seems like he is trying to do same here.

Dono ke paas danday thode bade bade hai .. dono ko darr lagta hai .. issi liye ungli se kaam chala rahe hai :lol::lol:

i remember the dialog from movie " Khakee "
Sarkar ne humain yeh danda , Dandiya khelne ke liye nai diya ... "
it depends on the danda user, you can impale on each other Ars or play dandiya as friends

wo theek hai, your message was OK except why do you want Modi to start? Tell Nawaz and your generals.

my generals are busy in kicking some Afghans,tajik and uzbik jihadi warriors :D
heaven requires some cleaners so we are sending some on duty :D
nawaz is busy in eating nihari ... i thought may be modi ke pass throda free time ho ga , hum gareebon ke liye :)
waise bhi modi shakal se gussay mai lagta hai har waqt :D

it depends on the danda user, you can impale on each other Ars or play dandiya as friends
Unfortunately life in our part of the world is cheap, People are dying on the either side but we here cheer and show anger at it here to score points on common people's misery.

nawaz is busy in eating nihari ... i thought may be modi ke pass throda free time ho ga , hum gareebon ke liye :)
lol

dost, Modi abhi busy hai India ko sambhalne me :)

For Pakistan it doesn't matter. If Kashmir becomes Pakistan...very good, if it becomes independent...one more Muslim nation, if it remains under Indian occupation...will increase Muslim population.

It is Kashmiris who need to flush Indian occupier terrorists...Pakistan can support them internationally by raising the issue in UN & OIC. While Pakistan is poor country it should not spend that much resources.

First you need to recognize Gilgit-Baltistan and FATA regions and give them constitutional rights and representation.
You cannot do that and you don't even have the balls to do this and implement UN referendums on Kashmir. Stop
blaming India for your own problems.

As long as you don't do this, it's not so-called IoK but the Gilgit which will seek liberation.

So basically all words, no action..or is it tried everything..nothing worked, now hoping Kashmiris will able do it themselves....but will give them moral support in UN.

If Pakistan couldn't force India out of Kashmir,what hope is there for separatist?

Unfortunately life in our part of the world is cheap, People are dying on the either side but we here cheer and show anger at it here to score points on common people's misery.

this is a bitter reality of South Asia :(

So basically all words, no action..or is it tried everything..nothing worked, now hoping Kashmiris will able do it themselves....but will give them moral support in UN.

If Pakistan couldn't force India out of Kashmir,what hope is there for separatist?

Pakistan provide several reasons for India but Indian Occupiers were only good for taking free salaries & refused to fight instead they continue with their terrorism activities against innocent Kashmiris.

First you need to recognize Gilgit-Baltistan and FATA regions and give them constitutional rights and representation.
You cannot do that and you don't even have the balls to do this and implement UN referendums on Kashmir. Stop
blaming India for your own problems.

As long as you don't do this, it's not so-called IoK but the Gilgit which will seek liberation.

What happened to GB & FATA?

GB is pushing for granting it provincial status whereas FATA problem is TTP trained by RAW terrorists via Afghanistan.

Short history of GB
In 1869, Gilgit was annexed to Kashmir State. Gilgit Agency was re-established in 1889. In 1889 a force with the name of the Gilgit Levies was raised under the command of Colonel Algernon Durand in order to establish better writ of Government. The force, in 1891, fought the battle of Nilt against Hunza. In 1913 Major JC Bridges reorganized the force on a company basis and the force was renamedt as the Gilgit Scouts. When the Gilgit scouts were raised, its strength was 582. Recruitment in the Gilgit scouts was based on the recommendation of the Mirs and Rajas of the area. Close relatives of both Mirs and Rajas on occasion were given direct Viceroy's Commissions in the corps of Gilgit Scouts.

In 1947 the Gilgit Scouts reverted to their original duties of internal security under the Pakistani Political Agent for Northern Areas. 582 men of the Gilgit Scouts were placed under the command of Major Muhammad Tufail Shaheed (Nishan-e-Haider).

On partition, the Gilgit agency was handed over to the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir by the British government. Brigadier Ghansara Singh arrived at Gilgit to implement the charge, as Governor. Subsequently Major General H L Scott the chief of military staff of Kashmir joined him. The troops of the Gilgit Scouts, being 100% Muslim, were in favour of accession to Pakistan. On 31 October 1947, in the afternoon, Honorary Captain Muhammad Baber Khan called a meeting of the Junior Commissioned Officers of the Gilgit Scouts in their mess, where it was unanimously decided to over throw the Dogra rule.

The governor surrendered on 1 November 1947. The Muslim company of the 6 Jammu Kahmir Infantry battalion, coming to Gilgit from Bunji under the command of Captain Hassan Khan, also joined the Scouts. The Scouts attacked and destroyed a Dogra check post and burnt the Partab Bridge. The Sikh and Dogra elements of the Kashmiri forces deserted and were later captured. 27,000 square miles (70,000 km2) were thus liberated from the Dogra Raj. The force was then placed under the command of Major Muhammad Tufail Shaheed (Nishan-i-Haider), Honorary Captain Muhammad Baber Khan of 1st Northern Light Infantry Regiment, who played a vital role in the war of liberation (from the Dogra Raj) in 1947.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom